The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congrats on getting the second interview! :smile: best of luck! If you don't mind sharing it with us, what was your predicted grade?
Original post by hopefultruffle19
Congrats on getting the second interview! :smile: best of luck! If you don't mind sharing it with us, what was your predicted grade?

(I assume you're talking to me..?) My predicted grade's 44/45..
When are they going to release the results? The wait is killing me. Also, any BDS applicants out there? Haha.
Original post by woohch11
When are they going to release the results? The wait is killing me. Also, any BDS applicants out there? Haha.

me! i'm applying for BDS 2015 as well!
Original post by April2288
me! i'm applying for BDS 2015 as well!

cool! Fast track or main round? Have you heard anything from HKU? :smile:
Reply 125
has anyone heard anything about main round interviews to be held in april?
Reply 126
For MBBS degree holder applicants (fast-track), are we not supposed to hear from the faculty until June or even later? The wait is disgusting!
Hi! Does anyone mind sharing their interview experience? (e.g. attitude of profs, questions asked, whether they seemed to have read your PS, setting of room etc.) Much thanks!
Reply 128
Hey guys, hope you're all groovy. Just wondering how HKU and CUHK notifies you for interview offers?

Call, mail or e-mail?
Reply 129
Anyone hear from CU inviting for the main round interview yet?:confused:
Reply 130
Original post by ox852
Anyone hear from CU inviting for the main round interview yet?:confused:

I heard that interview invitations have already been sent out for GCE/IB applicants. Degree holders may have to wait for the round in June.
Reply 131
Has anyone received any update/unconditional offer from HKU?
Reply 132
Nil here. Anyone that was at the first interview in December, got offers or second interview yet?
Reply 133
Has anyone received offers from HKU following their MBBS interviews in April?
Original post by woohch11
cool! Fast track or main round? Have you heard anything from HKU? :smile:

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I applied through fast track and was only invited to the regional interview in my country. I have not heard anything since January. What about you?
Reply 135
Original post by ditde
Hey guys, hope you're all groovy. Just wondering how HKU and CUHK notifies you for interview offers?

Call, mail or e-mail?

Does anyone mind answering my question?
Reply 136
Anyone else get an invite to HKU's June 9th/10th interviews?
Original post by ditde

i think for hku they issue offers via their online application system?
not sure about cu though sorry :frown:
Original post by ditde

I think HKU notifies the applicants via email. I emailed HKU a couple of weeks ago and if I didn't read the email wrongly, they said they will send the offer via email. I guess that applies to the interview invitation too.
Hope this is useful :smile:
Reply 139
Original post by thecheesecakeee
I think HKU notifies the applicants via email. I emailed HKU a couple of weeks ago and if I didn't read the email wrongly, they said they will send the offer via email. I guess that applies to the interview invitation too.
Hope this is useful :smile:

Thanks man I really appreciate it. HKU notified me for my interview yesterday through email.

I was worried about CUHK because they won't let me update my contact information and my circumstances have changed. But I've managed to get in touch with them.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending