The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im constantly trying to improve myself :smile:
Reply 21
how many female fronted metal bands are there?
Reply 22
i want to know who else said they hated themselves? :p:
Kingers

kittie is an all girls metal band but they're sh*te. it's cute to watch them try though.
check out sinergy, their singer is ace and it has alexi laiho from bodom which means shattering solos. i'm going to see him!!!!!!!!
Reply 24
Kingers

Say what? :confused:

To Kingers: it is a public poll you know...

How can there not be mention of "Arch Enemy" for female fronted metal bands?
Reply 25
I would have put that I hated myself...but compared to the rest of the wretched humankind I reckon I'm on an even standing...so no - simply because it's not yes...
Reply 26
I hate everything about me, I'm thick, short (in height before any comedians pop up), and my appearance is less than great by a long way.
Lucia_06
I seem to hate myself a lot, like I'm a failure just for being me. It's strange :confused:

don't worry, i feel the same. it's best to try to get out of it though because i feel like it's making me unnecessarily misrable..
Reply 28
dementedbunny
don't worry, i feel the same. it's best to try to get out of it though because i feel like it's making me unnecessarily misrable..

Can I ask what it is about your appearance you don't like? Going by the pic in your profile you're quite pretty. It's not like you've got any major issues in terms of looks, spare a thought for obese people lol
a_t
Can I ask what it is about your appearance you don't like? Going by the pic in your profile you're quite pretty. It's not like you've got any major issues in terms of looks, spare a thought for obese people lol

i hate my bodyyyy and my skin and lots of other things.
Reply 30
by skin do you mean colour or the way it is eg greasy or w/e
a_t
by skin do you mean colour or the way it is eg greasy or w/e

tons of acne scars on my cheeks.
I'd love to be somebody else. Every night I fall asleep hoping that I don't wake up.
I quite like myself on the outside and the inside too. There are occasionally times when I don't like myself like when I could have helped someone and I didn;t. I had no idea so many people don't like themselves :confused:
Reply 34
Anonymous
I'd love to be somebody else. Every night I fall asleep hoping that I don't wake up.

aww.....do you really mean that? What's so bad?
I like myself.
Reply 36
You should like yourself. I'll tell you why. Somewhere deep inside there is a part of you that is able to contribute to this world. The task you can accomplish is something only you can do and no one else because no one was born with your story and no one can complete it but you.

Besides, you were the first sperm to reach your mommy's egg, so that makes you a winner!!!#excited#
Reply 37
Yep. I be great.
I like myself but i don't like some of the feelings of anxiety that i can't seem to stop having at certain times..
Reply 39
I strongly believe that I don't at all deserve my own love, haha!

I'm so pissed off that I've had to live with/as such an imbecile for nearly 19 years. XD; And I'm gonna have to put up with myself until Mother Nature finally decides she's had enough of me, teh funz!!11

Gawwwwwwwd. I need some plastic surgery on my personality, right away!

Ahhh, roffle my copter.
(^ Yeah, I know that doesn't make sense XD; )

Latest

Trending

Trending