The Student Room Group

Big/broad nose appreciation thread

Scroll to see replies

At first I thought your threads were annoying. But now I've realised that you're taking the "imperfections" in today's society and attaching a beauty label to them :3

(edited 9 years ago)
This thread is sick
Original post by JACKIEKENNEDY

Do you never clock-off? Not that I'm complaining this time.

Actually, one of my exes had the most adorable 'wide' nose; she was painfully self-conscious about it (of course), but I felt that it suited her perfectly. Here:

Spoiler

Also, lest we forget my other 'best' feature:

Spoiler

Magnifique.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Do you never clock-off? Not that I'm complaining this time.

Actually, one of my exes had the most adorable 'wide' nose; she was painfully self-conscious about it (of course), but I felt that it suited her perfectly. Here:

Spoiler

Also, lest we forget my other 'best' feature:

Spoiler

Magnifique.

are you irish. just asking because of your ginger hair.
My nose is narrow and still ****.

Damn you nasal hump.
are you irish. just asking because of your ginger hair.

One-quarter, paternally; although granted, the phenotype does suggest a dominant Irish heritage. (My cut-glass RP locution tends to dispel this illusion rather quickly, however.)
Reply 37
no its not. kate moss has a small thin pointy nose and still looks like a man. oluchi onweagba has a big broad nose and still looks feminine

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that. There is a reason Kate Moss is the most successful British Supermodel ever.
Original post by Profesh
One-quarter, paternally; although granted, the phenotype does suggest a dominant Irish heritage. (My cut-glass RP locution tends to dispel this illusion rather quickly, however.)

aaah throwback baby. I have green eyes but my father has green eyes to but that doesn't make me a throwback baby. my parents are black, my mom is Xhosa with a small wide nose and my dad is a Congolese Fulani with a thin pointy nose. I get the very big nose from my Fulani grandfather.
Reply 39
aaah throwback baby. I have green eyes but my father has green eyes to but that doesn't make me a throwback baby. my parents are black, my mom is Xhosa with a small wide nose and my dad is a Congolese Fulani with a thin pointy nose. I get the very big nose from my Fulani grandfather.

I am Very shocked to learn that you arent Nigerian
:woo:

Quick Reply

Latest