The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester University Nursing applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Aww I hope I hear soon lol I had mine 20th, so maybe I won't hear now till Monday, as I doubt I will over the weekend,,,,that's fab to hear straight away congratulations guys
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 41
Original post by Lcurtis
Well done :wink: I had mine on the 20th so hope I hear tomoz lol have u been accepted for april next year or September? X

Thank you! :smile: September next year! I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, make sure you keep an eye on your email because that's what I got first!
Reply 42
Original post by blondy2012
I also had my interview on the 19th and got offered a place today :-) well done you x

WOO well done! Is that for child as well? Thank you!x
Original post by ilunn1
WOO well done! Is that for child as well? Thank you!x

No for adult :biggrin: thanks hehe
Reply 44
Original post by ilunn1
Thank you! :smile: September next yeamr! I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, make sure you keep an eye on your email because that's what I got first!

hey. I hope so.... I know everytime I get an email am so excited lol but then its junk haha x I just really want an offer. But cant wait long haha
Original post by blondy2012
Well done!! :biggrin: I told you you would! Well done you :smile: :smile:

When did they get back to you? x

thank you! :smile: and it took about 5 days after interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesuis
thank you! :smile: and it took about 5 days after interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :d hehe
I have an interview for the 26th November, well done to those who have already been accepted :smile:
Are you allowed to use a calculator during the sn@p numeracy test? and what sort of questions were asked in the group interview?
Reply 48
Original post by HannahWaite
I have an interview for the 26th November, well done to those who have already been accepted :smile:
Are you allowed to use a calculator during the sn@p numeracy test? and what sort of questions were asked in the group interview?

You are allowed a calculator yes, would definitely recommend practising on snap before because then you know what to expect! They asked us about why nursing, about recent health issues and gave us a scenario :smile: they really do put you at your ease, just go in with a big smile and talk to the other applicants and you'll be fine! Good luck!xxx
I've done a few practice ones on sn@p and haven't done too bad 😊 just wanted to make sure you could use the calculator during the actual test haha. Thankyou for replying! xxxx
I have an interview too on Wednesday :biggrin: Which Branch of Nursing is it for?
Original post by Mel1312
I have an interview too on Wednesday :biggrin: Which Branch of Nursing is it for?

Adult Nursing :smile:
Adult Nursing :smile:
Mine is for Adult Nursing. I'm coming from London so its extremely nerve racking but exciting. How do you feel?
Original post by Mel1312
Mine is for Adult Nursing. I'm coming from London so its extremely nerve racking but exciting. How do you feel?

oh god good luck! I'm only coming for Stoke (about 40 mins on the train haha). well I'm pretty nervous but I've spoke to some other people who have already had interviews and feeling a lot better :smile: I just need to get revising for the numeracy test. how about you? xxx
for those who've had their interviews what kind of questions where on the numeracy test. is the ones that you'd expect on a job application test or is it kind of back to gcse questions?

I've applied at Manchester and I'm hoping to a get a place there. I haven't sent my application yet and there's loads people saying they've already got their places already which makes me extremely nervous
Original post by Gugu Mhlanga
for those who've had their interviews what kind of questions where on the numeracy test. is the ones that you'd expect on a job application test or is it kind of back to gcse questions?

I've applied at Manchester and I'm hoping to a get a place there. I haven't sent my application yet and there's loads people saying they've already got their places already which makes me extremely nervous

You get practice numeracy tests to do so i recommend just doing them and you'll be fine :smile:
Hey everyone :smile: Been invited to interview for the 3rd December. Was just wondering (Q to those who have had an interview) if its really formal? Also how long did you have to do the written test? Did you find it difficult? Thanks to anyone who replies :biggrin:
Original post by jadeey97
Hey everyone :smile: Been invited to interview for the 3rd December. Was just wondering (Q to those who have had an interview) if its really formal? Also how long did you have to do the written test? Did you find it difficult? Thanks to anyone who replies :biggrin:

I had an adult interview yesterday so I can answer questions for that :smile:
Received a conditional offer following my interview on the 26th!!
Original post by jadeey97

Hi:smile: The presentation, numeracy and literacy test are formal however the group interviews are a lot more relaxed. 15 mins for the literacy test, which consisted of 2 questions about nursing and current events. I think this is just to make sure you can compose formal sentences and to see how you write whilst under pressure. Hope this helps xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending