shredoholic
How about for me (see sig):

A-levels:

Psychology: AAB = A
Music: AAB = A
ICT AAA = A

Physics AS level: CDU = D

Should I leave out AS Physics?
Of course I wont mix leaving out grades within a subject.

Unless you declined your AS physics grade or it hasn't been cashed in yet, you have to declare it.
Reply 21
This is silly! Why don't UCAS make it crystal clear. By making it optional then some candiates will if their grades are good and others won't if they got the odd 'iffy' grade. The unis are just going to be suspicious of people who don't put them in, aren't they?

I guess we'll have to put them in so that it doesn't look odd. So anything you haven't declined you will have to enter the AS grade and the module grades unless you want to risk making your application look odd!:confused:

Wish we had some feedback from the unis themselves!:rolleyes:
Reply 22
I found this in a pdf from the ucas website, the guide to applying 07.

"The entry screens for many qualifications include an “add module / unit”
or “add subject” button. When these buttons are displayed at the bottom
of the screen, you must use them to provide full details for all the subjects,
modules and units that form part of your qualifications."

The way these reads is that if you can add your modules you must do so!
Reply 23
lei_armstrong
I too am having this dilemma as in my modules I got aab (Maths), aab (Chemistry), ac (f. maths) and aaa (photography) I have no idea whether or not to include them, at the moment I have entered them but Im gonna double check with my teacher! I'm kinda worried bout the c in further maths, which i'm retaking, as I wanna do maths at uni so they may wonder about that!

Everyone has bad days and doesn't do as well as they should. Your results are really good, I wouldn't hesitate to declare them!

Latest

Trending

Trending