The Student Room Group

what about the LNATs???

hey guys..
im giving my LNATS this november and to be honest..i have seriously no idea on what they are going to ask me in the exams//
do any of u have a sample papers or something like that for LNATS ?? if theres a forum on tsr and is dedicated to the LNAT then plz gimme the link..and if theres are site where i can get quite good info..then gimme that link as well..
neways..jus for info..what are all the unis in england that need the LNATs for admission??
n i heard that u can give your lnat only once...is that true??..i mean only the first test result is taken into consideration..
Reply 1
paraj
hey guys..
im giving my LNATS this november and to be honest..i have seriously no idea on what they are going to ask me in the exams//
do any of u have a sample papers or something like that for LNATS ?? if theres a forum on tsr and is dedicated to the LNAT then plz gimme the link..and if theres are site where i can get quite good info..then gimme that link as well..
neways..jus for info..what are all the unis in england that need the LNATs for admission??
n i heard that u can give your lnat only once...is that true??..i mean only the first test result is taken into consideration..

http://www.lnat.ac.uk/
There will be a sample test on there.

I also used this book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/LNAT-Mastering-National-Admissions-Test/dp/1845680103/sr=8-2/qid=1159351286/ref=pd_ka_2/202-1193042-4683043?ie=UTF8&s=books
(your school library MAY have one, or your law department). It's a good book in terms of it has lots of tests in there, but I don't think it improved my ability on LNAT, just constantly tested it, which is good to get used to the test - but not good if you're not doing so well and want to improve before you take the real test. It does, however, explain with reasoning why each answer is the correct answer (so you could essentially learn from that).
I'd start with trying to type in proper English for a start! Secondly; there's a practice test on the official LNAT website. I have a book called 'Passing the National Admissions Test for Law by Hutton, Hutton and Sampson', it's good; but you can't really 'revise' for the LNAT- just practice your skills.
Reply 3
phil_m88
I'd start with trying to type in proper English for a start!

Hehe, thats what I thought. Anyways you could try looking at book intros or newspaper articles and think about what the writer is trying to get across in them and how they do this.

Theres been lots of threads on this, try looking through the archives
phil_m88
I'd start with trying to type in proper English for a start! Secondly; there's a practice test on the official LNAT website. I have a book called 'Passing the National Admissions Test for Law by Hutton, Hutton and Sampson', it's good; but you can't really 'revise' for the LNAT- just practice your skills.

I have the same book. Its just dawned on me that my LNAT is next wednesday! :eek3: I'd better get reading that book!!!

Latest