The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by rugbybeast
Anyone a MORSE offer holder like myself? And anyone interested in calisthenics and the WTF society? :colondollar:

I was thinking about assassins society if there is one at Warwick, but I've never heard of WTF. What's that about?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by playd
I was thinking about assassins society if there is one at Warwick, but I've never heard of WTF. What's that about?

Warwick tricking and free running, kinda like assassins hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 522
Got a conditional offer for EPAIS (economics, politics, and international studies)! (I'm Indian and I'm an IB applicant from Japan) :smile:
Original post by All_TheCyanide
ABB offer for Biology. My AS grades were ABCE (E in Chem, C in Bio) and my GCSE grades were 2 A*s (History and English Lit), 5 As (Chem, Physics, English, French, Citizenship), 3 Bs (ICT, Welsh and Biology) and a C in maths.

I'm predicted AAC- A in English Lit Lang, A in Bio and a C in Chem.

Needless to say, my personal statement saved me (plus intense grovelling/ proving myself to my teachers).

It just goes to show that AS grades aren't the end of the world. I just have a lot of work to do!

sounds a bit like me! Will you be at the offer holder day tomorrow? And will warwick be your first choice? My offer is the same I think. :smile:
Original post by aleahtf
me! :smile:

Yay! Are you going to the offer holders day tomorrow too? Xx
Original post by richiebee
Yay! Are you going to the offer holders day tomorrow too? Xx

nah i went to the open day in september so im gonna give it a miss x
I applied for Eco in mid October and still haven't heard back from them, does that mean it will be a rejection in March? Or If they wanted to reject someone they would do it straightaway? Does anyone know whether there r already people who get rejected?
Original post by Ssssspppp
I applied for Eco in mid October and still haven't heard back from them, does that mean it will be a rejection in March? Or If they wanted to reject someone they would do it straightaway? Does anyone know whether there r already people who get rejected?

I applied in December and still waiting.Have 3 offers in the bag!
Original post by Skill Twix
I applied in December and still waiting.Have 3 offers in the bag!

I got two and a rejection. 😁
I got two and a rejection.

I got offers from Manchester,QMUL and Notts.What about you?
I've got an offer for International Management.
I think I'm going to firm it but I need to receive my other offers. :smile:
I got offers from Manchester,QMUL and Notts.What about you?

I got offers from Nottingham and bath, a rejection from cam. Still waiting for Warwick and Lse which I think the chances of being made an offer is like tiny lol
I got offers from Nottingham and bath, a rejection from cam. Still waiting for Warwick and Lse which I think the chances of being made an offer is like tiny lol

Your firm then?Mine's Nottingham for the time being!
Still waiting for Bristol and Warwick!
either of Warwick and Lse can be my firm not really sure yet... But if both reject me bath will be my firm

Good luck to you!
Reply 535
Hello guys!

I have got an offer for German and Business Studies. Maybe somebody here also does??

I have a question concerning the modules of the first year. Does anybody know what areas of business are studied in "Management, society and organisation 1&2"? Pleeease

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by richiebee
sounds a bit like me! Will you be at the offer holder day tomorrow? And will warwick be your first choice? My offer is the same I think. :smile:

I won't be there sorry, I'm going on 11th March :smile: That's really cool though. What made you take Bio? Warwick will be my first choice if Bath reject me, but if I get a reasonable offer from Bath I'll insure Warwick :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I've received an offer for Philosophy, Politics and Economics (L0V0), but I've also applied to EPAIS. Has anyone here gotten an offer for Economics, Politics and International Studies (LLD2)? Everyone I know that's applied for Warwick seems to have gotten PPE offers, but not EPAIS offers.
Got an offer for BSc Biochemistry
Warwick's my last choice, insurance.
I just got a conditional for Biomedicine!

Quick Reply

Latest