The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Hello everyone!

This is just a thread for all Warwick offer holders to get to know each other/ chat and what not.

I'm an offer holder for Politics, International Studies and French!

What about you?

Is Warwick your first choice? What have you heard about the uni/ what appealed to you? What are you most excited/nervous about it regards to uni?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Unconditional offer for Engineering! :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by ShafTJB
Unconditional offer for Engineering! :smile:

Unconditional? That's great! Congrats! Are you a Post A-Level applicant?
Original post by TheAnnabelle
Unconditional? That's great! Congrats! Are you a Post A-Level applicant?

Yep, did my 1st set of A2s in year 12 and got what I needed, now doing my second set :smile: and yourself?
That sounds awesome! I'd love to take more subjects if I had the time! I hated dwindling mine down through the years

In year 13 now doing My A2's ! (French, Spanish, Maths and RS:Philosophy and Ethics)

It must feel pretty good to have that pressure off eh??? :-P Best of luck with all your other apps too!
I received an interview invitation from Warwick a few weeks ago but it hasn't shown up in Track, is this normal? It's all arranged with them, but nothing shows up in Track

Posted from TSR Mobile
Helloooo! I have a maths (Mmath) offer :biggrin:
Warwick is my 2nd choice Uni (after Cambridge)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone!

This is just a thread for all Warwick offer holders to get to know each other/ chat and what not.

I'm an offer holder for Politics, International Studies and French!

What about you?

Is Warwick your first choice? What have you heard about the uni/ what appealed to you? What are you most excited/nervous about it regards to uni?

Hey!! I've got a conditional offer for French and Spanish, we may be classmates next year for French! Warwick is my first choice, loved the people, the campus, the course, everything!! :biggrin:
I have a conditional offer for Law. Warwick is my second choice but haven't heard anything yet from my 1st choice (Cambridge).
Absolutely love the campus!
Original post by MiniMacaroon
Hey!! I've got a conditional offer for French and Spanish, we may be classmates next year for French! Warwick is my first choice, loved the people, the campus, the course, everything!! :biggrin:

Whooo whoop!
It's funny because I am doing french and spanish now and am not sure whether i'd like to do the course with spanish instead. Either way we may have classes together! :-)
Reply 10
Conditional for Medical Microbiology and Virology MSc :-)
Conditional offer for Biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HopefulLawyerHG
I have a conditional offer for Law. Warwick is my second choice but haven't heard anything yet from my 1st choice (Cambridge).
Absolutely love the campus!

Congrats! I'm applying for law too. When did you send off your application and when did you receive the offer? I haven't heard back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hey there!

I got a conditional offer for Economics :biggrin: It's my safety school, and I'm hoping to hear from my top choices, but I'm happy with Warwick so far :smile:
Original post by Walkeer_1
Congrats! I'm applying for law too. When did you send off your application and when did you receive the offer? I haven't heard back yet!

Thanks! I sent my application on the 13th October and heard back on the 30th :-) good luck with your application!
Original post by HopefulLawyerHG
Thanks! I sent my application on the 13th October and heard back on the 30th :-) good luck with your application!

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Conditional for physics :-)
Can't decide whether to have Warwick or Durham (when I hear from them) as my first choice.
Whooo whoop!
It's funny because I am doing french and spanish now and am not sure whether i'd like to do the course with spanish instead. Either way we may have classes together! :-)

You know you want to :wink: awesome!!
Original post by vekril
Conditional for physics :-)
Can't decide whether to have Warwick or Durham (when I hear from them) as my first choice.

Warwick!!
Got a conditional for Compsci :biggrin:

congrats to everyone who has got an offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest