The Student Room Group

South Asian guys Appreciation thread

I see how our South Asian guys are always been labelled as either 'nerdy' and 'unattractive'. So this thread is just to say that South Asian guys are not 'unattractive' at all. To some, they might be but it doesn't make them unattractive. Plus, if they are nerdy, I believe its a good thing, a secure and financially stable future. What's there more to ask?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iammeyouareyou
Fawad Khan...so dreamy

Spoiler

Is that the same guy? The first pic looks like any other s.asian guy you'd see but the second one looks better. I think it might be the facial hair. Every man looks good with stubble :smile:
Is this a joke?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Is that the same guy? The first pic looks like any other s.asian guy you'd see but the second one looks better. I think it might be the facial hair. Every man looks good with stubble :smile:

Yeah it is the same guy. I actually prefer the first pic though.
Original post by Nick Parsons
Is this a joke?

Says the guy who has never won anything.
(edited 9 years ago)
Fawad Khan...so dreamy

Spoiler

Fawad Khan !

He's just so handsome! Especially, with a beard.
Says the guy who has never won anything.

haha :biggrin:
Original post by Nick Parsons
Is this a joke?

No its not. South Asian are handsome and well-mannered. Shock for you? You clearly haven't seen the good looking South Asian guys.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm not unattractive!

Here's my photo to prove it.

Original post by Yawn!
I'm not unattractive!

Here's my photo to prove it.

Haha. SK. :biggrin:

Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor
Just to be clear, what do you guys mean by "South Asian"? Like what areas/countries would fall under that?
Original post by AltairAlAstorah
Just to be clear, what do you guys mean by "South Asian"? Like what areas/countries would fall under that?

South Asians refers to desis, so Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis and people of that region.
Ahh okay, didn't know there was a stereotype of unattractive desi's tbh. I guess I'm all for this post then haha.
To be fair:

[video="youtube;sqWJ_6j1TNA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWJ_6j1TNA[/video]
Ahh okay, didn't know there was a stereotype of unattractive desi's tbh. I guess I'm all for this post then haha.

Lol I didn't know as well until I joined TSR. But oh well, desis are not even unattractive. I've seen so many handsome desi guys and beautiful desi girls.
Original post by sharminrita
I didn't realise they were labelled as 'nerdy' or 'unattractive' :s-smilie:
I think I've been living under a rock:colondollar:

Lol dw. I didn't know as well. Desis are amazing! :wink:
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Lol I didn't know as well until I joined TSR. But oh well, desis are not even unattractive. I've seen so many handsome desi guys and beautiful desi girls.

Yeah I'm fairly new here so I didn't know we had that stereotype at all lol. There are definitely plenty of extremely good looking desi's that I've seen.
Yeah I'm fairly new here so I didn't know we had that stereotype at all lol. There are definitely plenty of extremely good looking desi's that I've seen.

Agreed! I mean Deepika, Fawad Khan, Sanam Jung, Ashwariya, Arjun, Sara Chouhdry, Priyanka Chopra, Ayisha Lennea, Imran Abbas Ali. The list goes on and on!
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Agreed! I mean Deepika, Fawad Khan, Sanam Jung, Ashwariya, Arjun, Sara Chouhdry, Priyanka Chopra, Ayisha Lennea, Imran Abbas Ali. The list goes on and on!

And those are just the famous ones!

Quick Reply

Latest