The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

adult nursing at oxford brokes january 2015

hi everyone,
just wanted o know if anyone has applied for January entry for adult nursing at brookes uni? if so anyone got interviews yet. ive got an interview tomorrow. would appreciate some tips

Scroll to see replies

Moved to Oxford Brookes :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Ohk for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm a September intake that's having to start again in January due to injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident. My experience of brookes thus far has been extremely positive and I wholly recommend this university and this course.
Reply 4
Hi thanks for your positive comment and sorry about ur injury hope u get well soon. I agree with u, i love brookes already and am starting in january as well. Hope to see you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So there are more of us :smile:
Reply 6
Hi! I have accepted a place for adult nursing starting in january! :smile: Very excited! I have only accepted the offer last week as my interview was not long ago so i am in the process of sorting out the nhs funding atm! Any one commuting to oxford?
I'm starting Adult Nursing Jan 2015, not long left to go ! :smile:
What accommodation have you guys got, I've been told I am in Paul Kent Halls. :smile:
Reply 8
Me too starting in Jan but will b staying in private accommodation. By the way any word from occupational health people?
Yeah I've passed everything :smile:.
I rent a room in Oxford, will stay there.
Reply 10
Original post by cbyrne1994
I'm starting Adult Nursing Jan 2015, not long left to go ! :smile:
What accommodation have you guys got, I've been told I am in Paul Kent Halls. :smile:

Hi ive also been told im in paul kent hall. That makes two of us 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah cool :smile:
I haven't been told my room yet though:frown:
Hi there, I've just been accepted for Sept intake (sorry if in the wrong place) I have to supply copies of certificates and some consent forms and a DBS, does this information get sent in the post or are there forms on-line? I only have what's showing on UCAS and I'm just wondering what my next steps are... cheers :smile:
We received an e-mail with all links for the forms. You will have everything explained there :smile:.

The only one I've sent by post was the Health Assessment Form, but it will be also explained on the page, no worries! :smile:
Ooh okay, thank you :biggrin: x
Reply 15
Original post by cbyrne1994
Ah cool :smile:
I haven't been told my room yet though:frown:

I just got an email to say ive been allocated room A4B. You??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hildee20
I just got an email to say ive been allocated room A4B. You??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'm in A4A, looks like I'll be next door :smile:
Gonna visit you both ^_^
Reply 18
😊🙌🙌🙌aww yayy great news! Im soo excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone,
I am also starting Adult Nursing next week 😊 I'm so excited now!! Just wondering if anyone here is living in Clive Booth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest