The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Need to get started in writing this abstract and intro for this biochem article.

Subbed

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
First exams tomorrow, should really start the revision at some point. . .

Best of luck! :hugs:
Original post by Slowbro93
Best of luck! :hugs:

Thanks, it probably won't go well though :redface:
Thanks, it probably won't go well though :redface:

Do I need to have the "stop thinking negative" talk? :hmmm:
Original post by Slowbro93
Do I need to have the "stop thinking negative" talk? :hmmm:

Wouldn't help, so there's not really any point in wasting your time on me.
Why do I have to get ill during reading week ffs

Posted fromTSR Mobile
December exam timetable should be released this week at some point, need to get myself in gear! I know it's only first year but to enter honours here you need to effectively apply for it and you pick a few degree choices you would like to enter, having a high GPA gives you a better chance of getting your first choice :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay I hate probability even though my probability midterm is tomorrow and don't understand any of it because the wording of it just confuses me like hell.

And why did I spend £75 on a train ticket when I don't even have enough money for next month's rent and I'm not even that bothered about visiting.

/rant

Posted from TSR Mobile
First exams tomorrow, should really start the revision at some point. . .

Good luck!

Everyone has exams so early :ninja:
Original post by jelly1000
Do you not have distance learning work to do?

Nope! Not really sure what kind of work you mean tbh...

I have a monthly report to write, but that's it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shorttstuff
Yay I hate probability even though my probability midterm is tomorrow and don't understand any of it because the wording of it just confuses me like hell.

And why did I spend £75 on a train ticket when I don't even have enough money for next month's rent and I'm not even that bothered about visiting.

/rant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probability sucks. Fact.
ChemEng is hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Wouldn't help, so there's not really any point in wasting your time on me.

Dude... Blah blah blah :tongue:

I know you'll be fine but, nonetheless, best of luck! Knock'em flying :wink:
Reply 33
Original post by shorttstuff

/rant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Knock'em dead :wink:

And my sister spent £66 to go down to London for three hours...was there really any point in seeing the guy..? But sometimes you just gotta.. So go (where ever you're going :tongue: ) and have fun. :yep:
First midterm tomorrow. Got up early to revise, but I'm still feeling like utter ****. Body, get your act together. :colonhash:
Got a part-time job interview this morning, then I must get my assignment finished and stop procrastinating over it :redface:
Been procrastinating all morning but yesterday I worked really hard!! Worked full day and then came home and did notes until 12am...got work in 2 hours again!
Presentation in about 2 hours, group is so unorganised :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MyName??!
Good luck! Knock'em dead :wink:

And my sister spent £66 to go down to London for three hours...was there really any point in seeing the guy..? But sometimes you just gotta.. So go (where ever you're going :tongue: ) and have fun. :yep:

Haha it went quite bad today ngl but ah well just gotta move on!

Hahahaha all for love is my cryptic saying :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Physiology is done :woo:

now to not have a breakdown over this genetics report dicussion

Quick Reply

Latest