The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Now that I'm back into the swing of things (after failing my placement last year) I thought I should get back on here as I found it really helped me focus a while back. So yeah hi :hi:

Back on placement now and it's totally a different experience from last year, thank goodness. I love the client group, have a supportive practice educator and decent tutor so fingers crossed it will be ok this time around. Tomorrow I have my placement meeting which will identify exactly where I am. Feeling so nervous about it just now so I dread to think what I'll be like tomorrow.
Nearly finished my dissertation's second chapter now. I'm looking forward to moving onto the third/final chapter, but I'm struggling to wrap this one up. It has been quite difficult for this one and I'm sure it needs a LOT of proof reading but that will come later, I'll just be glad to finish it.
Just when I really needed a productive day my body has given up on me again :/
moved to the house back home! so tiring and stressful! haven't even had a chance to think about coursework or revision because of it :sad:
Original post by jelly1000
After a massive struggle got my essay in on time today. Thank goodness for online submission because I'm still at home. Just going to do a bit of general reading before I get back to the grind tomorrow.

Well done :smile:!!
Original post by TeaLeaves93
Well done :smile:!!

Thanks. Only another 2 essays, a presentation and a policy briefing to go before I can think about my dissertation...
This essay was going really smoothly - until today when I can't seem to get started. :frown: it's coming together much easier than I thought though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arguendo
This essay was going really smoothly - until today when I can't seem to get started. :frown: it's coming together much easier than I thought though

Posted from TSR Mobile

know that feeling all too well. good luck with it
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8279.1944.tb01540.x/abstract

- does anyone have access to this? My uni only has this journal from 1997 :frown:
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours

- does anyone have access to this? My uni only has this journal from 1997 :frown:

oh, that site is super misleading :frown: usually the 'download pdf' isn't available unless you have access to it. Typically it says 'buy' or something. Sorry, I don't have access to it either
It is so hard to write up something you've made up- in my case the details of my agency. I keep worrying it doesn't make sense.
Original post by sliceofcake
oh, that site is super misleading :frown: usually the 'download pdf' isn't available unless you have access to it. Typically it says 'buy' or something. Sorry, I don't have access to it either

Thanks for trying to help. It's just frustrating.
Thanks for trying to help. It's just frustrating.

Don't I know it. I've run into this problem countless times.
getting more and more panicked and stressed each day. Why does everything happen in April/May?! So much to do and think about!
(hope everyone had a good easter!)

I *think* I have it? Can send it as an attachment in an email if you like? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
I *think* I have it? Can send it as an attachment in an email if you like? :smile:

Yay! Will inbox my emailaddy now:smile:
Yay! Will inbox my emailaddy now:smile:

Sent it - really sorry if it isn't right :tongue:
The last month has been actually amazing. Serious amount of crazy feelings going on here.

Kind of can't believe this is real life.
Reply 1778
**** is starting to hit the fan... I've got all of my exams in a span of 5 days in about 11 weeks time...

I just want to go sit on a beach and chill out for 3 months right now.
I've been accepted for a scholarship from my university for my project. :biggrin: I'm still waiting to hear from this external place I applied to, but it's so good knowing someone wants to pay me to do some maths!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending