The Student Room Group
Reply 1
they really dont look at your looks or fashion sense, believe me!
Its all about team work and selling and recognising the beauty of the store.
Your interview takes place on the shop floor. It has changed since i had mine, but it's still similar. You will be asked to 'observe' where you walk around the shop floor pointing out details of what sticks out, for example... the way a huge amount of clothes are folded rather that hung for presentation purposes, the clean store environment, different colour schemes, walls devoted to presenting denim (denim is a huge benifactor to the company). just whatever you see.
You may then get given a list of questions where you have to go find out the answers by looking around or asking members of staff... this is really easy and staff will give you all the answers... just make sure you react well with them (team work)

It's really quite easy and as long as you are super dooper friendly and full of energy, then they should hire you.
Its a nice place to work and you get good discount and stuff, so goood luck!
Reply 2
Thanks for the advice. I did the interview on Thursday and got the job on Friday. It was how you described it, and I don't think they did concentrate on fashion sence too much, but how well I worked in a team. Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending