The Student Room Group

Physics Apps

Hey guys,

I currently have a project to create a physics related application. It can be anything like to teach someone new physics or anything else really once it's related to physics. Do you guys have any application suggestions?

Thx :biggrin:
Original post by Cpt. Obvious
Hey guys,

I currently have a project to create a physics related application. It can be anything like to teach someone new physics or anything else really once it's related to physics. Do you guys have any application suggestions?

Thx :biggrin:

Welcome to TSR physics.
You don't appear to have received any replies.
I'm guessing it's because the question is a little vague.
Are you a Comp Sci student looking to build an app on, say, an Android phone? Or is it in Windows on a PC?
What level? Undergrad? BTEC?
I have a suggestion, but it could be way off the field depending on what you are trying to do.

Create me an app that runs on a mobile phone that allows me to stand at the track side of a formula one or other motor race, and by using the microphone, be able to calculate the speed of the car by using the Doppler Effect on the engine sound as it passes by.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
I have a fantastic physics app idea and so unfortunately I cannot just give it to you for free. Do you have paypal? I will sell you my concept for $40.

This is not Ebay. It's a physics study help forum.
Please don't buy or sell on this site.

Quick Reply

Latest