The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2015

Has anyone applied for any of the Marks and Spencer Graduate schemes?

I finished the tests in late September but haven't heard anything back yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same. I've heard nothing yet...
Reply 2
I completed the tests in late September too and got an email this evening inviting me to a telephone interview
The email i received after the tests said they would get in touch after the deadline for applications.

What programmes have you applied for?
Reply 4
How is their maths test like ?
Reply 5
Original post by Rosewal
How is their maths test like ?

google SHL numerical reasoning and do the practice one on there

i just finished my application on friday..

good luck everyone :biggrin:
Reply 6
Has anyone heard back from the M&S.com scheme yet?
Reply 7
Hello everyone,

I am about to apply for M&S grad scheme myself and I am wondering, see those tests do we have to get through them once you submit your online application with your cv and other things? Do they come up on the page once you click the submit button?

Thanks for anybody's reply.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by luuucyx
google SHL numerical reasoning and do the practice one on there

i just finished my application on friday..

good luck everyone :biggrin:

How it was?
Reply 9
Finished my application in September as well and have just been invited for a telephone interview this afternoon for next Monday
Finished my application at end of September and have just been invited for a phone interview this afternoon
anyone applied to the design scheme? I did the application, tests and send them an email with portfolio examples but I haven't hear back yet. Anyone know what the next steps for the design scheme are?
I applied to the design scheme too and have done the tests and submitted designs. They emailed me saying they were going to email with a result on the 12th December but I have heard nothing yet. Has anyone else heard back?
Original post by Snowball0912
I applied to the design scheme too and have done the tests and submitted designs. They emailed me saying they were going to email with a result on the 12th December but I have heard nothing yet. Has anyone else heard back?

are you from fashion or textiles? I'm in illustration and I like working with textiles + products but not sure if they are just going to want mainly fashion people..

They could've emailed you back to rectify and say they'll take longer and how long at least. I'll try emailing them see if they have another deadline
Reply 14
I still haven't heard anything. Email I was sent on completion just says that my results have been put on hold.
Original post by blueblack
are you from fashion or textiles? I'm in illustration and I like working with textiles + products but not sure if they are just going to want mainly fashion people..

They could've emailed you back to rectify and say they'll take longer and how long at least. I'll try emailing them see if they have another deadline

I am from textiles print design, so yeah I was wondering the same. I'm sure they wont just take on fashion graduates (I am hoping not anyway!)

Yes, I was hoping that they would have emailed me by now. Even if it was just to say that they will be delayed with their response. I might get in contact with them too.
Original post by pouette
How it was?

Deffos harder than i expected, did you do them? What did you think?
Reply 17
Hi, I've applied to the merchandising scheme but I've heard nothing :frown: Has anyone? It just says my application is on hold, I just want to if anyone has been contacted for an interview or even been rejected?
Reply 18
Original post by Rachael15
Finished my application at end of September and have just been invited for a phone interview this afternoon

Just wondering what programme was this for? :smile:
Reply 19
Hi, I have applied for the Retail Management grad scheme and hear today I have been invited to a video interview? I was wondering whether anyone has done one and what kind of questions were asked?

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest