The Student Room Group

HM treasury Policy Advisor Grad Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ahhh, panicked in logic test so guessed the first test and got the second.

Verbal wasn't too bad though
Is anybody else unable to see the tests available when logging in to the application? I just have an FAQ and logout links! Probably should have done it in the week when I could call.
Reply 22
Original post by edgarpoe
Is anybody else unable to see the tests available when logging in to the application? I just have an FAQ and logout links! Probably should have done it in the week when I could call.

I can get into the test but I know poeple have had issues with sending the application
Reply 23
I get the following message when trying to submit the answers to the written questions: is this what everyone else is getting?

"The vacancy: Policy Adviser is no longer available."
Reply 24
I managed to complete the tests - my God the real ones were certainly a lot more challenging than the examples! :-o I think was ok with the verbal ones, but did end up guessing on a couple the numerical an diagrammatic ones.

Can anyone that has completed these tests see a report on their results yet?
Yeah, I'm getting that same message as well. I'm going to email them now so they know I've tried to submit it.
I have the same problem submitting the application ("no longer available").

I think tbjandrew is correct - the system must not have updated.
I suspect we'll see another deadline extension after this--I also found that since I had clicked on the test before and then gone back I had to get it 'reset' by getting in touch with them before I could take it tonight so I'll be asking them about that tomorrow too..
Anyone managed to get through on the phone yet?
So glad ( obviously not glad for us) to see other people experience the same problems. I emailed them this morning so hopefully they get back to us soon.
Reply 30
Hey guys,

It's just let me submit on mine after having issues so guessing they're starting to fix it
Reply 31
Stayed up all night doing that form and got it in for their original deadline :dry: At least it's done and may read over for typos :tongue:
Reply 32
Did anyone receive confirmation of receipt of the tests and questions? Is all of HR on holiday at the moment? :biggrin:
Reply 33
does anyone know when we hear if we're through or not?
Reply 34
Original post by jayvee94
does anyone know when we hear if we're through or not?

No idea, I know they have another round between the 8th and 19th though. Hopefully tomorrow or the day after we hear back?
Reply 35
Original post by Slowbro93
No idea, I know they have another round between the 8th and 19th though. Hopefully tomorrow or the day after we hear back?

Didn't realise that, thanks!

Hopefully it'll be in the next couple of days then

Original post by jayvee94
Didn't realise that, thanks!

Hopefully it'll be in the next couple of days then

Pretty sure this isn't the case. On their website they say that they're looking at applications from 8-30 January, so we'll hear within that window.
Reply 37
Original post by anyone_can_fly
Pretty sure this isn't the case. On their website they say that they're looking at applications from 8-30 January, so we'll hear within that window.

Ahhh, must have misinterpreted it :tongue:
Is everyone else's still saying "Under Review"
Original post by grizzlybeard
Is everyone else's still saying "Under Review"

Oo, where do you have under review? Mine just says 'we'll contact you in due course.'

Quick Reply

Latest