The Student Room Group

Best friend made me touch her boobs

I have this girl best friend (I'm a guy) and she knows I like her cuz I told her. It's still not awkward at all and we hang out all day together. I've met her during fresher's week so for about a month now and we've had some flirty moments from the beginning and what I think is somewhat romantic moments alone either in her or my room. But a couple days ago she took my hand and made me touch her boobs as a "joke" (in case that's a banned work on tsr, her chest). I kinda freaked and pulled my hand back immediately and she said she was going to blackmail me with it as a joke (there was something she wanted from me).

Then we came to my room (just the two of us) and we were having a nice time, just casual talk and joking but she wouldn't stop staring at me and kept licking her lips, puckering them and staring at my lips occasionally as well. Oh and she kept cuddling and bring her face really close to me. I obviously saw it as a sign that wanted a kiss but she's always really friendly to everyone and thinks its normal to do things to guys (non-sexual) that would be considered a couple's thing)

Plus she has a long distance bf so even though I was 90% sure what she wanted I didn't go for it.

What should I have done? If she broke up, I'd have kissed her but I don't just want to be her rebound and ruin the 'friendship' we have.

Also, is it normal that she made me touch her boobs and tempting me? Do all girls do that to guys as a joke??

Scroll to see replies

Not really joke behavior lol...
Have a serious talk bout it!
She's obviously interested in you.

It's down to you now if you want to infiltrate her.
She is one serial dicktease if that's the kinda things she does with friends. Good on you for resisting I guess, many of us mere mortals would have not been able to.

Have a word with her though.
Reply 4
Original post by President Putin
She's obviously interested in you.

It's down to you now if you want to infiltrate her.

But she has a long distance bf and apparently they're not doing so well. I don't want to end up as her rebound or safety net...
Yeah I make all my friends touch my boobs, that's totally normal.

Not srs. Talk to her about it, she's obviously teasing you and it's not fair if she doesn't like you back.
Original post by Anonymous
But she has a long distance bf and apparently they're not doing so well. I don't want to end up as her rebound or safety net...

We all know how long distance relationships work, friend. There's nothing to fear.
ask her if she's aware and then go No Contact™
I have this girl best friend (I'm a guy) and she knows I like her cuz I told her. It's still not awkward at all and we hang out all day together. I've met her during fresher's week so for about a month now and we've had some flirty moments from the beginning and what I think is somewhat romantic moments alone either in her or my room. But a couple days ago she took my hand and made me touch her boobs as a "joke" (in case that's a banned work on tsr, her chest). I kinda freaked and pulled my hand back immediately and she said she was going to blackmail me with it as a joke (there was something she wanted from me).

Then we came to my room (just the two of us) and we were having a nice time, just casual talk and joking but she wouldn't stop staring at me and kept licking her lips, puckering them and staring at my lips occasionally as well. Oh and she kept cuddling and bring her face really close to me. I obviously saw it as a sign that wanted a kiss but she's always really friendly to everyone and thinks its normal to do things to guys (non-sexual) that would be considered a couple's thing)

Plus she has a long distance bf so even though I was 90% sure what she wanted I didn't go for it.

What should I have done? If she broke up, I'd have kissed her but I don't just want to be her rebound and ruin the 'friendship' we have.

Also, is it normal that she made me touch her boobs and tempting me? Do all girls do that to guys as a joke??

Well you sound like the nicest guy ever, seriously. Well done :smile: wait it out, she probably will end it with her bf eventually. And then you can maybe pursue something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Just to add, she's wayyy out of my league which is confusing me even more...
Reply 10
Just to add, she's wayyy out of my league which is confusing me even more...

If she's giving you attention, she's not out of your league. Js.
Lol if this was the other way round, everyone would be screaming sexual assault.
People have needs, I've had sex with some of my friends and thought nothing of it. True they didn't have boyfriends. I'd never date any of my friends they'd do my nut in.
Original post by swiftylol
Lol if this was the other way round, everyone would be screaming sexual assault.

I can see it now.

"So my guy friend (who totally has a girlfriend) took my hand and forced me to grab his dick, before telling me he was going to blackmail me with it..."

TSR would throw such a massive bitch fit. :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Arkasia
I can see it now.

"So my guy friend (who totally has a girlfriend) took my hand and forced me to grab his dick, before telling me he was going to blackmail me with it..."

TSR would throw such a massive bitch fit. :biggrin:

Not too sure how penis is equal to breasts but ok.

More similarly would be if an attractive guy took a girl's hand and forced her to grab his manly chest. I think anyone would be intimidated by that. I would be.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Not too sure how penis is equal to breasts but ok.

More similarly would be if an attractive guy took a girl's hand and forced her to grab his manly chest. I think anyone would be intimidated by that. I would be.

Don't you? Really? Ok then...

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Get stuck in before she gets bored.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Precious Illusions

Not srs. Talk to her about it, she's obviously teasing you and it's not fair if she doesn't like you back.

So what you saying though?:smile:

Just car we had our likle wrap-up car I moved all booky though ya nuh see it?

Don't mean we can't be zeen though ya zee me?:tongue:

In other words I think we should still be cool though ya get me:cool:.
She is off limits if she has a boyfriend, even if it is long distance, making a move is wrong.
Original post by Precious Illusions

Your eyebrows is no more ze sexiness:hand:.

Now me eyebrows iz ze sexiness

mirin me eyebrows.:biggrin:

Latest