The Student Room Group

Would you date someone from another race?

Scroll to see replies

No.

I will only date those from a similar race. Half marathon and upwards. I'm sorry, but short distance runners just don't last long enough in the bedroom.
Original post by goldie56
You could explain in terms of continents - "I'm mostly Asian, with a bit European."

Haha :lol:
Obviously, I've seen attractive people of every race. But nothing more attracts than my own race, both in looks and same culture. I'd only marry a Pakistani guy, for this reason.
Yes.

Original post by Quantex
No.

I will only date those from a similar race. Half marathon and upwards. I'm sorry, but short distance runners just don't last long enough in the bedroom.

:rofl2:
Yes
Yes
Reply 26
only if I'm faster than them because otherwise I'd get insecure
Yeah.
Reply 28
yes, depends, as long as they believe in the same religion :smile:
Reply 29
I'm only attracted to Pakistani girls. Never found girls of any other race or country attractive.
Original post by goldie56
You could explain in terms of continents - "I'm mostly Asian, with a bit European."

Suppose so

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm black and would date any other race except for Asians and some part of eastern Europe due to some cultural aspects.
LOL how can someone be so sure that they wouldn't, I don't understand!!
Yes, as long as we had the same or similar beliefs. I am not bothered about the colour of their skin but I couldn't be with someone who had drastically different views to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending