The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

slamj88
wow.... u better find that form. YOU AINT GOIN NOW WHERE WIT OUT THE PAPER!!! its a letter u got from UCAS confirming that u had been accepted in reading. you had to send the bottom part back to reading
i've got the letter confirming i'd got in, but the send back bit was on a seperate piece of paper. will i be all right with just the letter i've got?!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
princesspwll
i've got the letter confirming i'd got in, but the send back bit was on a seperate piece of paper. will i be all right with just the letter i've got?!

i was not under the impression we needed it, as we had returned the slip.

surely your agreement of the student contract would be more important, and your tenancy agreement ...
student contract!?
Reply 23
The load of paper that we had to sign saying that we were accepting the place at halls. Which I have not sent off yet. Bugger.
Reply 24
wow looks like everyone needs 2 bring EVERYTHING they where sent and have. that way you cant 4get anything and if u havnt got it then you dont have it, explain that and you can then deal with it then and there.cud b a gd reason y u dont we all on diffrent cources in diffrent halls!!
dont think i have that load of paper. i went through clearing so ill just blame it on that lol

im just gonna bring my "uni application" folder which has everything i ever got to do with ANY university.
Reply 26
hafz
dont think i have that load of paper. i went through clearing so ill just blame it on that lol

im just gonna bring my "uni application" folder which has everything i ever got to do with ANY university.

exactly
Reply 27
My financial letter about my student loan is wrong... Ummm...
HAHAH I'm so not gonna have ANY money for ages!

Better to laugh than cry!

Latest

Trending

Trending