The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Offers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dylank
Awful? they're better than mine! I got BCDU and I still got an offer so You should get an offer. What are the minimum requirements for marketing? What are you predicted?

I'm predicted A*BBC as I'm doing all 4 subjects for A2! I really hope I get an offer. They ask for ABB in Marketing. What course are you doing?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by BrianOblitey
I'm predicted A*BBC as I'm doing all 4 subjects for A2! I really hope I get an offer. They ask for ABB in Marketing. What course are you doing?

You should be fine! I am doing Psychology and they asked for ABB as well. My predicted are ABC so you should have a good chance. I'm firming Aston, however, I am a pleasantly surprised that they actually offered me a place. I don't have very good AS' and My predicted grades don't even match their typical offer requirements. Oh well, I'm not complaining :biggrin:. Fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 82
bump
Reply 83
Hi everyone i've just received my offer for chemical engineering! 😃😃😃
Original post by awais97
Hi everyone i've just received my offer for chemical engineering! ������������������

Well done! When did you send your application off?
Original post by awais97
Hi everyone i've just received my offer for chemical engineering! 😃😃😃

Congrats ^^
Reply 86
Well done! When did you send your application off?

Last tuesday, i'm definately going to firm Aston. Are you applying for chemical engineering too?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by awais97
Last tuesday, i'm definately going to firm Aston. Are you applying for chemical engineering too?

Nah I'm applying for Marketing. I sent my form last Monday and I still ain't got an offer :confused:
Reply 88
I received an offer today from Aston to do Biomedical Science!
Reply 89
Nah I'm applying for Marketing. I sent my form last Monday and I still ain't got an offer :confused:

Alright, I'm not sure but ive heard that different departments will have different times to replying back to you
Reply 90
Well done everyone who has had an offer! Also I got a letter through the post from them yesterday! I thought they were going to say something like "Dear Dylan, Unfortunately we regret to inform you that we have sent out the wrong offer and we were meant to reject you." :P
12 days after receiving my application, I've got an offer from Aston!
The offer is for Business and Management with AAB (Same as Birmingham)

I really had my hopes set on Aston but in an unexpected turn of events I've also been offered a place on the American Business course at The University of Manchester (Which means a year in the US!) So now I don't know which I'll go for. Aston will be on the cheaper end of the scale (Due to the scholarships) compared to Manchester, but I don't know whether I'd regret not taking the chance to go to the USA.

With this in mind, I'll wait until I go to the applicant days, I got an email today saying I could go to the one in Feb :biggrin:
The new prices for the accommodation are out ^^ quite too high I would say :biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by powerpuff_girl
The new prices for the accommodation are out ^^ quite too high I would say :biggrin:

Where can you find this?
Original post by Dylank
Thank you :smile:

No prob :smile: are you going to apply ?

Btw did someone receive their student number from Aston ?
Reply 97
Original post by powerpuff_girl
No prob :smile: are you going to apply ?

Btw did someone receive their student number from Aston ?

Yeah I have - They sent a letter home last week
Reply 98
I am going to put Aston as my firm choice! When do you receive a student number?
Reply 99
Original post by Dylank
I am going to put Aston as my firm choice! When do you receive a student number?

Once you receive an offer - they send you a letter home and you have your own student number.
Have you heard back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest