The Student Room Group

Have you ever made a move on someone who is service staff?

I think we all must have experienced bar staff, cafe staff who are attractive. Just wondering if anyone has actually ever struck up a relationship from those beginnings?

How did it start and how did it go?
Original post by Chillaxer
I think we all must have experienced bar staff, cafe staff who are attractive. Just wondering if anyone has actually ever struck up a relationship from those beginnings?

How did it start and how did it go?

I would also like to know this, my mate always tries it with the bar staff with no success...EVER. I always say he is wasting his time but he doesn't believe me
Reply 2
Original post by C_tinie_D
I would also like to know this, my mate always tries it with the bar staff with no success...EVER. I always say he is wasting his time but he doesn't believe me

I've seen attractive women working in cafes I frequent. But to me, it'd be impossible to pull off naturally. It's come off as contrived and odd. Because you can't sort of turn the relationship from a polite business one to anything more, what would you do, how would you ask them out whilst in there? Just curious if anyone has pulled it off though. I think a barmaid is better than other service staff cos there's alcohol and you can just buy her a drink there or ask her for one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending