The Student Room Group

Grades

In my last year (year 11) and finding myself frantically flapping around and uncontrollably panicking for my GCSE's (my core subjects are in around 5 months time and my first vocational subject, which is Art, is in 3 months time).
Wanted to know what sort of grades I need to be able to do law as an A2 level and what sort of grades are needed for me to be confident with choosing law as an A-level and to expect good grades to come out of it??
My GCSE options are art, graphics, photography, radio production, sociology and the typical English, maths and science-all of which I am predicted B or above??
Any advice would be very helpful, thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by Liv15-99
In my last year (year 11) and finding myself frantically flapping around and uncontrollably panicking for my GCSE's (my core subjects are in around 5 months time and my first vocational subject, which is Art, is in 3 months time).
Wanted to know what sort of grades I need to be able to do law as an A2 level and what sort of grades are needed for me to be confident with choosing law as an A-level and to expect good grades to come out of it??
My GCSE options are art, graphics, photography, radio production, sociology and the typical English, maths and science-all of which I am predicted B or above??
Any advice would be very helpful, thank you.

A grades are probably the norm for Law applicants. However taking law as an a level isn't much of an advantage since you will still start everything from scratch at university so they don't care much about it. Just focus on essay subjects and practice a lot of past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thank you:-)
Also when you come to do law you have to sit an 'LNAT' as well, so even if your grades aren't the best, if you do okay/well in that you should be fine :smile:
Reply 4
Ah great, thank you!😊

Quick Reply