The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Adult nursing 2015 Sept intake

I sent my application through UCAS for adult nursing for September 2015 end of October. Does anyone know when I can expect to be called for an interview? & is there anyone else on here applying for the same course & intake???
Thanks in advance :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I'm not sure what to expect from the interviews as I'm in the same boat as you. I too have applied at BCU 2015 intake, but for the Child Nursing course! Good luck hearing back! :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Good to hear that i`m not the only one lol. thanks and good luck with your application :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 3
Hi, just wondered if you'd heard back from BCU yet? I've got an interview in just under 3 weeks! Getting worried now and have no idea what to expect!!
Hiya! I have an interview on the 20th Nov for Adult Nursing :smile: When is yours?
How long did it take between the email that a member of staff is looking at application and getting interview date? Mine is at the staff looking at application stage...soo nervous

Anyone have any tips on nursing interviews?
How long did it take between the email that a member of staff is looking at application and getting interview date? Mine is at the staff looking at application stage...soo nervous
Reply 7
I did an interview with them for child nursing and I liked everyone was nice just pass the math and English test and u will be fine
Reply 8
Hi all.. I've had an offer for bcu October 2015.. So excited! Anyone else?? 😄
Reply 9
I am still waiting to get interview offer. Did you guys get an email from BCU asking for a photo of passport? I thought that was strange as nobody got back to me afterwards...
Did anyone have an interview on the 11th December? Has anyone found out yet? Not sure whether it's because of Christmas!
Original post by rachybea
Did anyone have an interview on the 11th December? Has anyone found out yet? Not sure whether it's because of Christmas!

Hi, i had mine on the 1st of December and haven't heard back yet. I'm taking it as though I havent got in because some people have already received offers :frown:
Ooh! I'm not sure! Hopefully not!! Surely the admissions tutors have time off for Christmas so they might let us know after the Christmas break! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hey,
i applied for january 2015, had the interview and test but no places for january left. So was offered a place for september 2015 intake! After applying three times im so releaved!
Hi I've got an interview on jan 23rd at Plymouth for adult nursing !! Very nervous, but very excited too ! Has anyone else got an interview that day ? Has anyone else already been ....if so can they tell me what it was like please !!
Thanks
Reply 15
I also have an unconditional offer at BCU starting in October 2015, cant wait now, I will be firming BCU as I have all my offers now.
Reply 16
Got a unconditional offer at BCU for Nursing October 2015.
Really excited. :smile:
Anyone else been accepted to do nursing for October??
Well done that's really good!! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I have accepted my offer for BCU in oct 2015 as my firm choice.. Can't wait! 😄
I'm still waiting,. So far they just asked for my ID so I guess that's a gd sign... I just has a horrible interview with wolvs uni and it was so horrible... They asked a lot of scenario questions that threw me off. I'm so disappointed if they say no cos now I only have BCU to fall back on... bCU is my first choice but I just hope I get into one of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending