Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Thank you 😊 good luck!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Can anyone shed some light for me please. I'm still waiting to hear if I have been accepted on to adult nursing but on my evision I have been allocation placement with Walsall nhs trust and it can't be change! What does this mean have I been accepted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone is there anyone who has done Middlesex interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi has anyone else had to send a copy of there access certificate, before they will continue with your application. At wolverhampton walsall campus
Reply 44
Is walsall your choice? Also, it would have to say "conditional" for them to have offered you a place. It's standard for them to put your placement area up in application process xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Charlotte, yes but we will receive notification of this I believe, just keep checking your letters on evision and it should say there...but yes, you do have to send your proof of qualifications in for them at some point xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Munaaf49
Hello everyone is there anyone who has done Middlesex interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had the middlesex interview for adult nursing, the interview itself is pretty straight forward wanting to know why you chose adult nursing, what skills you have to become a nurse, the difference between a health care assistant and a nurse, challenges the nhs face and so on, speak confidently and answer all questions with as much detail as possible. remember to ask appropriate questions, hope this helps
Original post by mikeyha85
I had the middlesex interview for adult nursing, the interview itself is pretty straight forward wanting to know why you chose adult nursing, what skills you have to become a nurse, the difference between a health care assistant and a nurse, challenges the nhs face and so on, speak confidently and answer all questions with as much detail as possible. remember to ask appropriate questions, hope this helps

Thank you that's so helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Munaaf49
Thank you that's so helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just to let you know the head of recruitment for adult nursing emailed me today to let me know i have a place for september 2015 intake at middlesex
Wow congratulations am so happy for you I have my interview in Middlesex January hope to join you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mikey did they ask you only 4 question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Net17011990
Can anyone shed some light for me please. I'm still waiting to hear if I have been accepted on to adult nursing but on my evision I have been allocation placement with Walsall nhs trust and it can't be change! What does this mean have I been accepted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My e-vision had updated the placement details but decision pending. The day after it came back as an offer at Burton campus 😀
Mine did the same, im so the over the moon. Well done to you too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Yay well done you
Reply 54
Well done 😊👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Vicky

I send my access certificate in last week, how long did you have to wait until your heard from them?
Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Hi Charlotte,

It's usually about 10days I think. I haven't sent mine in yet but the only reason I know is because I was a student at the university 3 yrs ago but left early in the course! Second time trying 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Rach3228
My e-vision had updated the placement details but decision pending. The day after it came back as an offer at Burton campus ������

i have an offer at Burton campus to start in September, on the day of the interview there was a girl called Rachel did you have your interview on the 26th of November?
I had my interview at 2pm Walsall campus, nov 26th, and there was a girl there who had started the course a few years ago but left and was trying again :-)
Reply 59
Original post by Rachlane
i have an offer at Burton campus to start in September, on the day of the interview there was a girl called Rachel did you have your interview on the 26th of November?

I had my interview on 3rd Dec. congrats on the offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending