The Student Room Group

Statement for Business Management / IT

Hi all,

Im currently drafting a personal statement for a degree in business management for UCAS and will soon be adapting the same statement for an application outside of UCAS which also involves IT.

I have IT qualifications at GCSE, but not at A level, though I am technically aware and I was thinking of mentioning my subscriptions/wider reading online to websites like Tek Syndicate and Linus. Ive also been planning/adapting PC builds for some time although i havent got around to building any as of yet. Is this a good idea or is it too trivial to mention?

Cheers
Original post by ThatChapThere
Hi all,

Im currently drafting a personal statement for a degree in business management for UCAS and will soon be adapting the same statement for an application outside of UCAS which also involves IT.

I have IT qualifications at GCSE, but not at A level, though I am technically aware and I was thinking of mentioning my subscriptions/wider reading online to websites like Tek Syndicate and Linus. Ive also been planning/adapting PC builds for some time although i havent got around to building any as of yet. Is this a good idea or is it too trivial to mention?

Cheers

Whatever you want to put in should be in a way that demonstrates relevance to your interest in the course, in this case, business management, to make full use of your PS to support your application. How is your IT related to your desire to study business management? How do you see IT related to business management? How do you envisage your interests in IT contribute to your future career in business management? Everything you say in your PS must be in the context of your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending