The Student Room Group

Adult nursing 2015

Any one else applying for adult nursing LJMU sept 15? I found out yesterday that I have an interview on the 24th October so it would be great to talk to other people in the same position. Best of luck with your applications.
xx

Scroll to see replies

Well done for the interview!, I only sent my application off yesterday, where else have you applied? 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you. The nerves have well and truly set in! I applied to university of Liverpool too but was unsuccessful due to having a level two rather than GCSE in maths. where have you applied for? xx
I've applied for Adult Nursing at JM, London South Bank, Kings College London, York and Leeds Met, I was going to apply to Liverpool but they wasn't going to accept my C in English :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi, I was on the LJMU interviews on Friday for adult nursing 2015, has anyone received a offer or rejection yet? This waiting is too much.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm still waiting for my college to send it off!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm sure they will do it soon for you there is plenty of time for applications. Then you will have the waiting to look forward too.
Reply 8
Hi I was there too on Friday and I'm still waiting. The wait is killing me 😐
Hey
Have any of you heard yet from ljmu after your interviews on Friday ? :smile: I was there too :smile:
Reply 10
Hi I've just sent my application off to study adult nursing at leeds, leeds beckett, northumbria and york university for 2015.
Just wondering if anyone else has applied, and if they have had an offer yet?
Hi :smile:
I've applied to Leeds and York university too. I sent my application off on 24th October but have only had emails from the universities saying they have received my application. No offers/interviews as of yet :frown: When did you send your application off?
Reply 12
Same with me! Sent mine off on the 23rd. I heard they have to act within 6 weeks after sending an email to say they have recieved it! Where else have you applied for?
Well I hope that's true! I'm so impatient having to wait to hear back from them. I've applied to Manchester, Lincoln and Sheffield, Leeds is my first choice though :smile:
Hey :smile:

I have applied for Leeds, Leeds Beckett and York. Applied on Friday and received email from York to say that they've received my application. My friend is at York at the moment and she said when she applied it took till April to offer an interview and Leeds interviewed in December!

I have also applied to Sheffield Hallam and Manchester too :smile:
Reply 15
Hi i've applied for Adult Nursing at Edinburgh, Kings, Manchester, Oxford Brookes and Sheffield Hallam :s-smilie: I've just recieved interviews for Manchester and Oxford b. within two days of each other.. does anyone know what the interviews are going to be like?? :smile:
Original post by bevs1234
Hi i've applied for Adult Nursing at Edinburgh, Kings, Manchester, Oxford Brookes and Sheffield Hallam :s-smilie: I've just recieved interviews for Manchester and Oxford b. within two days of each other.. does anyone know what the interviews are going to be like?? :smile:

How long did it take for Manchester to send you an interview?

I can only talk on past experience (had interviews twice before) that they ask about nursing, about what you know about what nursing will be like, sometimes they give you a situation and ask you how you would deal with it etc.

Just be yourself and relax thats what they look out for :smile:
Reply 17
It took me about a week to get the interview :smile: thankyou i shall try :s-smilie: do you have any clue where i can get current debates and issues in nursing for the interviews? cheers
Original post by bevs1234
It took me about a week to get the interview :smile: thankyou i shall try :s-smilie: do you have any clue where i can get current debates and issues in nursing for the interviews? cheers

As soon as I had sent that I got an interview through from them!! When is your interview? go onto www.nursingtimes.co.uk, they have current issues there :smile:

I'm nervous about the English exam! Would you be able to let me know how it is if you're not on the same day as mine haha!
Reply 19
ok thankyouu :smile: erm mines next Wednesday

Quick Reply

Latest