The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Dentistry 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by etharmohamed
Omg so far away! The Dental school is literally a 2 min walk from my house!

That's very fortunate :tongue:

Ahh I don't mind though tbh! I enjoy travelling haha and a good excuse to miss a bit of school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
How are you preparing for the MMI? I'm kinda nervous for it haha...

And what time do you guys have it at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Anyone got theirs on Jan 21st?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by nishab_
Anyone got theirs on Jan 21st?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84

Yay, see you then hopefully..good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interviewwwww!!!!! Anyone else got theirs on 20th Jan??? EEEEK!!!
Original post by Asdfghjkl123459
Interviewwwww!!!!! Anyone else got theirs on 20th Jan??? EEEEK!!!

Congrats :smile: When did you receive the email?
Original post by Aaish0897
Congrats :smile: When did you receive the email?

Thank you!!! I got the email yesterday, during the afternoon.
Thank you!!! I got the email yesterday, during the afternoon.

Well done :smile: I havent heard from them yet so I keep refreshing my emails haha
Well done :smile: I havent heard from them yet so I keep refreshing my emails haha

Aww Don't worry! I'm sure you'll hear soon! I completely gave up hope on Tuesday when I got a rejection email from Bristol.. Where else have you applied?
Aww Don't worry! I'm sure you'll hear soon! I completely gave up hope on Tuesday when I got a rejection email from Bristol.. Where else have you applied?

I've applied to Liverpool, Sheffield, and Bristol too :smile: I haven't heard from any of my unis yet which is annoying haha
Where else have you applied?
I've applied to Liverpool, Sheffield, and Bristol too :smile: I haven't heard from any of my unis yet which is annoying haha
Where else have you applied?

OOO SAME!! Well kind of.. ahaa! I've applied to Cardiff, Bristol, Sheffield and Birmingham..
I've heard Sheffield won't contact us until after Christmas but Bristol should contact you before because I think interviews are in January... Don't quote me on that but that's what I've heard...
OOO SAME!! Well kind of.. ahaa! I've applied to Cardiff, Bristol, Sheffield and Birmingham..
I've heard Sheffield won't contact us until after Christmas but Bristol should contact you before because I think interviews are in January... Don't quote me on that but that's what I've heard...

Lol this is the most stressful thing ever!
Lol this is the most stressful thing ever!

Eeeek I know! I'm absolutely terrified that I've got rejected from Birmingham because so many people have got letters already and we're meant to hear before Christmas eeeekkk
Eeeek I know! I'm absolutely terrified that I've got rejected from Birmingham because so many people have got letters already and we're meant to hear before Christmas eeeekkk

I'm sure you will get offers from your other choices :smile:
I'm sure you will get offers from your other choices :smile:

Aww thank you that's so kind of you but I'm really not so sure as my grades are a lot lower than most peoples for dentistry :frown: But good Luck for your unis, i'm sure you'll hear from them soon :smile:
Aww thank you that's so kind of you but I'm really not so sure as my grades are a lot lower than most peoples for dentistry :frown: But good Luck for your unis, i'm sure you'll hear from them soon :smile:

Lol thanks :smile: My stats aren't as great as those on this forum haha oh well let's see how this goes...Good luck :smile:
Lol thanks :smile: My stats aren't as great as those on this forum haha oh well let's see how this goes...Good luck :smile:

Same here :frown: Yeaaah guess all we can do is wait.. Thank you, good luck to you too and let me know how you get on.
Reply 98
How are you guys practising your ethical knowledge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by nishab_
How are you guys practising your ethical knowledge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know, it's scaring me!! Help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest