The Student Room Group

BTEC level 3 in ICT

Hi i am currently studying a BTEC level 3 in ICT , i am achieving distinctions on all of my units except for one , which i am currently failing on all of the assignments , if i fail one unit on the BTEC will i still achieve the qualification as long as i get distinctions in the rest of the units which i should be able to do?
Reply 1
Original post by Rpone
Hi i am currently studying a BTEC level 3 in ICT , i am achieving distinctions on all of my units except for one , which i am currently failing on all of the assignments , if i fail one unit on the BTEC will i still achieve the qualification as long as i get distinctions in the rest of the units which i should be able to do?

No you need to achieve at least Pass in every unit to get the qualification
Original post by Rpone

He's right. You need to pass every unit, however you could achieve D(5) P(1) and still get a D* overall.

Which unit are you having a bad time with and if it's such an issue then I should advise you choose a different unit as it is well within your power to do so. Worst case scenario you would have to enter yourself for that unit if your institution refused to. Although that shouldn't be much at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest