The Student Room Group

First time (yes, another one...)

Ok, I'm basically looking for a bit of advice. Last night I tried to have sex for the first time but it really didn't work. He never really got in properly, it's like it was impossible which I know it clearly isn't. There had been lots of foreplay and I felt ready for it, but nothing seemed to work as it should.

It was a bit painful, which I had been expecting, and afterwards I saw that I was bleeding slightly. Thing is, it never fully happened and I'm just a bit worried that it will be the same next time. We decided to leave it and call it half time and will try again another time, but I really don't want this to happen again.

I'm basically just after some advice on how I might be able to make it less awkward next time. I know your first time is rarely amazing but it's just annoyed me really as I was expecting it to be a bit sore but able to happen and it just didn't work.
All good things take some time, keep trying, lots of foreplay and lube :wink:
Reply 2
beautiful, thanks for that.

If I've bled and still feel a bit sore do you reckon it will be as painful next time? I'm sure it differs person to person but if anyone's been in this position how did you find it next time?
Anonymous
beautiful, thanks for that.

If I've bled and still feel a bit sore do you reckon it will be as painful next time? I'm sure it differs person to person but if anyone's been in this position how did you find it next time?

With my ex-gf (first time for both of us), it was like that at first, a bit like that a couple of times after, and then fine. Lube is your friend.
My first time was excrutiating, my second a bit painful, my third uncomfortable but began to feel some pleasure, fourth time good - after that, good...

Expect a pattern of gradual improvement.
...and Lube is indeed a very good idea the first few times at least.
Weird - my first time didn't hurt AT ALL. Anyway, I think what you should do is play around with your fingers a bit before you go for it next. GEt things to loosen up a bit.

Also, it might seem like it isn't working but there's this point when his penis is going to get SORT OF sucked in and it'll all go easy from there...
Reply 7
Good things come to those who wait...

Just take it slow and you know go further each time, eventually it will become easier!
it helps if hes experienced aswell....otherwise lots of things could go wrong....
Reply 9
Don't all women have rampant rabbits these days? That would do the trick.
i had the same problem after two failed attempts with him i took matters into my own hands and broke myself..just take a deep breath and ease something up there and it will break whatever is holding him back....lovely!
I think it might be easier if you break yourself like user number five did. Ok, it's less romantic but most girls masturbate anyway or they at least do sports etc. Or maybe he should finger you before you have sex? That's not painful at all!
Reply 12
Well when I got back home I was frustrated and decided to have a fiddle about myself to try and break myself in a bit. It was a bit painful but I thought I'd rather get it over and done with. I'm just worried it will still need more before it's not painful at all. And he had fingered me before we tried and that was perfectly fine. It's annoying!
They say pain is pleasure!
Reply 14
It will hurt a few times if you haven't done it much. Lots of foreplay and some lube will help it be a bit more comfortable, but you're talking a few times before it becomes pleasurable.
Reply 15
Now playing- Pain for pleasure:sum41 !!

Latest

Trending

Trending