The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

freshers tickets..when do they arrive??

hey everybody.just wondering when the freshers tickets arrive or do we have to collect them when were down there? im just confused because i put down my home address as the delivery address and they havent arrived yet! any help on this would be appreciated!! thank you :smile: :smile:
1 more thing..the halls events are clashing with the main events and im not sure what to do..i havent bought any hall events yet, does every1 think it will be worth it 2 buy them or not?? thank you :smile:
kimberly xxxx
Reply 1
If ticket distribution is being run the same as last year, you'll have to pick your tickets up from the Box Office - they won't post them. I noticed the delivery charge for the tickets was £0.00, so maybe that's an indication (or they're just being generous about delivery :smile:).

I suppose it's up to you whether you get the halls tickets or main events... I bought the Chamberlain events tickets and a few of the main events. I'm just going to judge which ones to go to from what my flatmates are doing; having as many tickets as possible like that means I've got all my options open. :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
alot of the glen eyre hall evens due clash with the main events and some are the same event with just the hall people so i thought that its just the same ticket though uve have bought it a different way. id much rather mingle with the people im living with so ive bought the hall tickets. i got an email from box office saying collect on monday. il have to try nd remember:smile: donno whether this message makes sense
Reply 3
How do you get the Halls Tickets?
Reply 4
Paul-i-oh
How do you get the Halls Tickets?

There used to be a banner at the bottom of the tickets page... you clicked through there. I digged through my Firefox history and found: https://boxoffice.susu.org/halls.php - you can only buy them through the JCRs now (basically students that organise events for your hall).

I also found a page in part of the order process where you get to choose the collection preference - you can choose if you want to pick them up or have them sent by post.
Reply 5
you have to buy hall tickets? i still - after being in southamtpon for one week dont know anything about hall tickets!

Latest

Trending

Trending