The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
i think you should email the admissions department and ask.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I'll go for it anyway! I've applied to UCL to study English, (entry 2009), and while my friends who have applied to UCL for other subjects have heard back or been called for interviews, I haven't had anything except a confirmation of receiving my application. Is this normal for English applicants, are there any other English applicants who are waiting to hear from UCL or have you heard already?

Thanks! xxx
Reply 3
yup i am still waiting though they have began giving out interviews.....hmm having said this, the interviews they have sent out tend to be for people out of england so far....though i wouldnt take my EXACT word....it's just what i have noticed....
Gd luck! i am sure you will hear from them soon
x
erikaddict
Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I'll go for it anyway! I've applied to UCL to study English, (entry 2009), and while my friends who have applied to UCL for other subjects have heard back or been called for interviews, I haven't had anything except a confirmation of receiving my application. Is this normal for English applicants, are there any other English applicants who are waiting to hear from UCL or have you heard already?

Thanks! xxx

I'm in the same position- applied aaaages ago and haven't heard a thing from them! A girl in my year got an invitation for interview back in October and another got rejected quite recently (both applying to read English). Hmm... does no news= good news?

X
ps when did you apply?

Latest

Trending

Trending