The Student Room Group

What color hair is more attractive Blonde or Brunettes?

This poll is closed

Blondes vs Brunettes

Blonde 30%
Brunette70%
Total votes: 27
For me Brunettes

Scroll to see replies

Brunette.
Both.
Reply 3
Brunettes every day of the week
Dark, darker than brunette in fact
Reply 5
Idc, style and face is far more important
Dark brunette :cool:
Red
Why isn't black an option?
But if i had to choose between these two, blonde
I prefer darker guys, for myself I have both because I can't decide!
Original post by Jgco2chem
For me Brunettes

I once read a study that guyssee girls with darker colour hair as someone to settle down with, and blondes are more for fun
This counts for guys right?
Original post by The Dictator
This counts for guys right?

I think so, I mean I prefer guys with darker hair to guys with blonde hair
When a girl has a natural, sparkling golden hair colour it beats brunette every day of the week, but more often than not blondes are bleached, too bright and artificial looking.
I think some people look MUCH better blonde and some brunette. However I often find brunettes more attractive.
You knows lot of girls will complain that most guys go for blondes but tbh I see way more guys saying they like brunettes nowadays. I swear films just show this "perfect blonde" stereotype all the damn time when really nobody seems to be that bothered about us anymore. I mean I'm naturally darkish blonde and I've been alone 18 years XD
Original post by Precious Illusions
I think some people look MUCH better blonde and some brunette. However I often find brunettes more attractive.

I love your wavy hair:tongue:.

It iz ze sexiness
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
When a girl has a natural, sparkling golden hair colour it beats brunette every day of the week, but more often than not blondes are bleached, too bright and artificial looking.

Yo wassup Brigette

What you saying though?:wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest