The Student Room Group

tips? should i go for it?! so confused.. :/

ah please help!
i don't know what to do... i was on fb (procrastinating) and i came across a really nice looking guys profile who happens to be at the same uni as me and from his pictures and profiles he genuinely looks like a really nice guy!
but we have one mutual friend who was my bf from 2 years back which makes the whole 'should i add him' situation so much harder! considering me and my ex haven't been in touch do you guys think i should go for it or will i end up looking like a weirdo? eekksss help?!
Dip your bread!
What about if you see what kind of stuff he does and "accidentally" meet him? Then he'll never know you stalked him?
Reply 3
Original post by Maudee4567
What about if you see what kind of stuff he does and "accidentally" meet him? Then he'll never know you stalked him?

thats what i want to do! but he's not in many groups as me... his uni os not far from mine at all so I'm hoping theres some events we have joint... but thats very very unlikely!! damn
Original post by Honey:)
thats what i want to do! but he's not in many groups as me... his uni os not far from mine at all so I'm hoping theres some events we have joint... but thats very very unlikely!! damn

Is there maybe a hobby he does, or like a club he always seems to go too you could maybe attend too?
Reply 5
Original post by Maudee4567
Is there maybe a hobby he does, or like a club he always seems to go too you could maybe attend too?

because his profile is private i can't even see it! :/ what would you do if you was in my position?
Reply 6
Original post by Honey:)
because his profile is private i can't even see it! :/ what would you do if you was in my position?

add him and send a message maybe pretending to have met him?
or like a "mstake add" and then get chatting or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending