The Student Room Group

Marine Biology

I'm an A level student and I do an applied science btec, English language and psychology. I am hoping to move on to do Marine Biology or a similar sort of career, I am especially interested in Dolphins, Sharks and Whales. I didn't do so well in GCSE Additional science so I wasn't able to do A level biology. Does anybody have any advice for degrees? I was considering a foundation degree then an undergraduate but I don't want to be messing around, I'd rather just go straight into undergraduate, thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Burgeslj14
I'm an A level student and I do an applied science btec, English language and psychology. I am hoping to move on to do Marine Biology or a similar sort of career, I am especially interested in Dolphins, Sharks and Whales. I didn't do so well in GCSE Additional science so I wasn't able to do A level biology. Does anybody have any advice for degrees? I was considering a foundation degree then an undergraduate but I don't want to be messing around, I'd rather just go straight into undergraduate, thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending