The Student Room Group

Awaiting Profile Completion HELP!

I am having problems on UCAS Progress. I have completed all of the section i can complete for my profile and completed the applications but the message of 'Awaiting Profile Completion' appears?
Ive had this for about 3 weeks now and nothing has changed...

Why?

Look at the images.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bobby2303
I am having problems on UCAS Progress. I have completed all of the section i can complete for my profile and completed the applications but the message of 'Awaiting Profile Completion' appears?

Why?

Look at the images.

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:
Original post by bobby2303

Why?

Look at the images.

Your referee has not yet provided your reference.

Have a word with them to find out when they will likely fill it in.
Reply 3
Hi, what happened to you after this? Because I have the same problem, it says "awaiting profile completion" but I've completed my profile and I can't send my application
Reply 4
Original post by CSmith01
Hi, what happened to you after this? Because I have the same problem, it says "awaiting profile completion" but I've completed my profile and I can't send my application

Has your referee completed their section?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by jneill
Has your referee completed their section?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they have, I have a tick next to the reference section. This is why I am confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending