The Student Room Group

I'm The King Of The Castle Themes

what are the themes in i'm the kind of the castle and can anybody explain them in detail please?

Thank You :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by derrett
what are the themes in i'm the kind of the castle and can anybody explain them in detail please?

Thank You :smile:

Will take photo of the theme section of my notes tomorrow after school , remind me. I did the exam last June so I forgot everything about it lol. But it was my best book out of All My Sons and Songs of Ourselves :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
Will take photo of the theme section of my notes tomorrow after school , remind me. I did the exam last June so I forgot everything about it lol. But it was my best book out of All My Sons and Songs of Ourselves :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

would you mind sharing your all my sons notes and songs of ourselves notes. Im trying to create a 'CIE' thread, they would be really useful to a lot of people who want to revise this easter
Reply 3
Original post by Lazy Cynic
would you mind sharing your all my sons notes and songs of ourselves notes. Im trying to create a 'CIE' thread, they would be really useful to a lot of people who want to revise this easter

If I can find them....
I don't have any for songs of ourselves. I winged it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Lazy Cynic

I thought I only winged songs of ourselves but nope, I apparently winged everything in IGCSE :ahee:
I've got two pages digged out but I don't think this is useful at all. I've got a bit more decent one for I'm the king of the castle
I think my unseen paper and my skill to bull**** an essay in situ were the only reason I got A lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
I thought I only winged songs of ourselves but nope, I apparently winged everything in IGCSE :ahee:
I've got two pages digged out but I don't think this is useful at all. I've got a bit more decent one for I'm the king of the castle
I think my unseen paper and my skill to bull**** an essay in situ were the only reason I got A lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending