The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy: Coventry VS Leicester campus

Looking through Coventry Uni's website and it says that you have the choice of either studying at Coventry or Leicester campus? Are they two separate courses because it says there are 23 funded places for Leicester but nothing for Coventry? Can anyone clear this up or give me some advice please!!!
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Original post by Jessica18H
Looking through Coventry Uni's website and it says that you have the choice of either studying at Coventry or Leicester campus? Are they two separate courses because it says there are 23 funded places for Leicester but nothing for Coventry? Can anyone clear this up or give me some advice please!!!
Reply 2
Hey! I've applied for Coventry and on the ucas website it only came up with one campus which was the Coventry one. I didn't even know there was a choice of studying at either campus! Deffo try calling them to check about the differences between the two :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending