The Student Room Group

Goldsmiths or Queens Belfast for English BA?

Hi,

I have offers from both Goldsmiths (ABB) and Queens Belfast (ABB) to study English BA. I don't know what to put as my firm (Northumbria being my back up), and I would like to know if anybody had any insight into either university or could inform my choice through hearsay etc.

Thanks.
Original post by Calegro
Hi,

I have offers from both Goldsmiths (ABB) and Queens Belfast (ABB) to study English BA. I don't know what to put as my firm (Northumbria being my back up), and I would like to know if anybody had any insight into either university or could inform my choice through hearsay etc.

Thanks.

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Original post by Calegro
Hi,

Thanks.

I'm a finalist studying English and Linguistics at QUB. The best piece of advice I could give you is to simply go through the course specifications and look at what modules appeal to you more, then go with that course. Trust me, the last thing you want to do is be forced into studying a lot of modules that you dislike. However, I have nothing bad to say about QUB as I've enjoyed the course immensely and been able to focus on my two favourite subject areas (medieval literature and linguistics).

Go with the course with the best modules for your interests :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending