The Student Room Group

How to approach girls in clubs without coming off creepy or awkward?

Help guys and girls! How do I approach pretty girls on a night out? Is it true that girls are quite receptive to non creepy normal looking guys approaching them or coming over to chat with them despite being total strangers? Idk what the heck do I do?
Sorry, if you're asking us you've just uncovered a lot about yourself. Stay away from the club. Get to know people over a period of time in an area that interests you.
Reply 2
Only way is to be attractive, be a good dancer, otherwise you're a busted flush.
Protip: its 100 times easier to approach them in bars before moving on to the club.
Don't be completly wasted, don't just start grinding against any girl, try avoid the creepy/perv image

Personally I like guys that just strike up a conversation and are having fun and all, sure we're all thinking bout them hook ups but it's nice to feel like the guy is here to have a good night in the first place, and maybe more but not jus for that.

Sure looks do help, so try dress nicely and all. Also I'd say quite a few girls I've talked to agree that a normal looking guy who's fun to be around will win over a hot douche

I'd say the smoking area is also the best place to start up conversation before then moving to the dancefloor with the lady to make your move
A rule of thumb my friend lent me was to always compliment an article of clothing/accessory first, not her body. So, instead of being creepy and coming up like "Hey, nice chest" you instead say something like "Hi, I'm [name] I like your shirt/dress/shoes/whatever... Can I buy you a drink etc". It's hit and miss obviously, but I think it helps make you look like less of a perv.
Original post by Grantland
A rule of thumb my friend lent me was to always compliment an article of clothing/accessory first, not her body. So, instead of being creepy and coming up like "Hey, nice chest" you instead say something like "Hi, I'm [name] I like your shirt/dress/shoes/whatever... Can I buy you a drink etc". It's hit and miss obviously, but I think it helps make you look like less of a perv.

I often will say something like, "OMG, love the bag you bitch!" with a cheeky wink and light touch on the forearm. Always gets attention from her group of girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending