The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes
yes
Why is "woman" in capitals?
a woman has no business beating up a man and visa versa unless its self defence.
Reply 5
Yes. Next question!
Original post by arminb
yes
yes

Original post by miser
Yes. Next question!

Have you ever seen it or are you just theorizing?

Original post by PickleFire
a woman has no business beating up a man and visa versa unless its self defence.
Yeah but it seems kinda impossible. Suppose it was a match or something.
Reply 7
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
Have you ever seen it or are you just theorizing?

Yeah but it seems kinda impossible. Suppose it was a match or something.

Just theorising. :smile: I haven't seen a man beat up a woman either. It's not like every man is more physically powerful than every woman. It would be quite a thing to declare that a woman beating up a man was impossible, even if it were tremendously unlikely (I don't know what the likelihood would be, but I'd be confident it's going to be greater than 0).
How can she slap?
Original post by miser
Just theorising. :smile: I haven't seen a man beat up a woman either. It's not like every man is more physically powerful than every woman. It would be quite a thing to declare that a woman beating up a man was impossible, even if it were tremendously unlikely (I don't know what the likelihood would be, but I'd be confident it's going to be greater than 0).

Yeah I think that it would be quite stupid to declare such a thing impossible. Now we need to collect and analyze some data to figure out the likelihood. My guess it that it would be about 5% at the very least and 25% at most. I need to find out if someone has ever witnessed such a thing.
I'm talking about people who aren't trained to defend themselves.

Also, have you ever witnessed it?

Of course it's possible.

Infact, girls are more vicious! And unfortunately I have witnessed it.
Original post by cole-slaw
How can she slap?

Loool that woman was a ***** I felt sorry for the poor guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
speaking as a big tough man who beats up lots of girls no i don't think so
It's absolutely possible. Have you not seen how weedy some guys are?
Obviously its possible , but highly unlikely.
Original post by Balloon Baboon
Of course it's possible.

Infact, girls are more vicious! And unfortunately I have witnessed it.

What did you witness?? O_O

How can girls be more vicious when they don't have enough strength? A guy can damage a girl FAR MOAR than a girl can damage a guy......... or so it would seem anyway
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Loool that woman was a b*tch. I felt sorry for the poor guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, the guy shouldn't have slapped her back. He should have focused on defending himself from any further threats. All of the people in the video should be in jail.
Alot of (non) working class couples have a really fat woman paired with a really skinny fella. The poor saps don't stand a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The males being stronger than females thing is just an average and doesn't take into account naturally acquired skill and ferociousness. There's an overlap where slightly stronger women can begin exceeding the weaker men.

Even if you have a guy who is marginally stronger and heavier than a woman, if he lacks much of a fighting instinct or athletic ability and is passive by nature, and she's been in quite a few scraps before and is naturally aggressive, she could possibly do some real hurt.

More often than not males will be able to overpower but it's not always the case.
To be fair, the guy shouldn't have slapped her back. He should have focused on defending himself from any further threats. All of the people in the video should be in jail.

I think she deserved it. You can't hit someone and expect them to be fine with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest