The Student Room Group

Moving Driving Test Forward

I have recently failed my driving test and have rebooked but the closest test was February 2nd! I want to move my test forward to the closest as I can get it because i'm not a bad driver and I failed on such a stupid thing!

Ive looked online to see how I can move my test forward but all that comes up is scamming companies that want me to pay. Is there any other was to move my test forward? If so then how can I do it?

Thanks!
Just check the website all the time because hopefully someone might have to cancel or change their test date, that's all you can do really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Nope. My test was scheduled for last November and due to fog was cancelled. I had to re-book and the earliest I got was January. I just kept refreshing the page waiting for a cancellation from someone. That's the only way to do it really, there's no point phoning them up.
I checked a few times a day and got one 2 weeks after I failed, although my instructor couldn't make it, ended up doing one about 3 weeks after, saw quite a few available.
Reply 4
Theres a site which you pay £10 i think and they search for test dates, you want the link?
I used it and it worked fine for me
Original post by Lellington
I have recently failed my driving test and have rebooked but the closest test was February 2nd! I want to move my test forward to the closest as I can get it because i'm not a bad driver and I failed on such a stupid thing!

Ive looked online to see how I can move my test forward but all that comes up is scamming companies that want me to pay. Is there any other was to move my test forward? If so then how can I do it?

Thanks!

Check every day if you must, particularly weekend, just have the site bookmarked and your important info on "notes" for instant copy and paste
Check the website several times throughout the day. Cancellations always appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending