The Student Room Group

Grade- B at AQA AS- level Chemistry

Hi, I am doing AS level AQA chemistry and I am aiming for a B grade, is it doable and any tips on how to get this grade,

All help will be appreciated,

Thanks, regards
Reply 1
Original post by Sal11
Hi, I am doing AS level AQA chemistry and I am aiming for a B grade, is it doable and any tips on how to get this grade,

All help will be appreciated,

Thanks, regards

Of course it is doable, for any exams I would always use past papers as a first port of call then make notes on what the specification says.
Reply 2
Original post by Shadoo
Of course it is doable, for any exams I would always use past papers as a first port of call then make notes on what the specification says.

So have a look at past papers first, then look at specification and make notes?
Reply 3
Original post by Sal11
So have a look at past papers first, then look at specification and make notes?

First i would make notes on specification then do all the past papers and make notes on everything you got wrong.
Reply 4
Original post by Shadoo
First i would make notes on specification then do all the past papers and make notes on everything you got wrong.

Ok thanks, if you don't mind, can I ask which subjects you did at a level and what grades you got?
Reply 5
Original post by Sal11
Ok thanks, if you don't mind, can I ask which subjects you did at a level and what grades you got?

I'm not doing A-levels at the moment but i have looked at a few As/A2-level topics mainly biology and math. I would like to do Bio,chem,Phys, Maths and if possible FM. Im in year 11 atm but revision techniques can generally apply everywhere. I achieved 98.25% UMS in gcse biology.
Reply 6
Original post by Shadoo
I'm not doing A-levels at the moment but i have looked at a few As/A2-level topics mainly biology and math. I would like to do Bio,chem,Phys, Maths and if possible FM. Im in year 11 atm but revision techniques can generally apply everywhere. I achieved 98.25% UMS in gcse biology.

Hmmm cool, I'm doing bio, Chem, physics and maths, chemistry is the hardest hence I have asked for some tips

Quick Reply

Latest