The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Gloucestershire Primary PGCE Interviews- 2015 application

Hi,
Has anyone else applied to the Uni of Gloucestershire for the Primary PGCE 2015? And has anyone got an interview yet?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I have applied for the BEd and have received an offer for an interview today - it's on Saturday!! I believe the PGCE and BEd applicants are interviewed together. I feel so unprepared and nervous. Fingers crossed for you! :biggrin:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Hey.. I also have an PGCE interview at Gloucester on saturday! I dont even have the email as to what to prepare.. so you are not on your own!
Reply 3
Well done and best of luck guys? Is Gloucestershire your first choice?
Reply 4
Me too! Have you all sorted out what your bringing to the presentation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by j.knight51
Hey.. I also have an PGCE interview at Gloucester on saturday! I dont even have the email as to what to prepare.. so you are not on your own!

Did you not get the email with the interview invitation? It had an attachment with a interview information sheet on it. Email them if you don't as we have to do presentations :-) Good luck!

Original post by rlprice93
Me too! Have you all sorted out what your bringing to the presentation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I have spoken to a teacher at my school to help prepare mine, I have seen it in action too but I'm terrified about presenting it to everyone haha! Have you chosen what you are taking?
Reply 6
Original post by LeaLea
Did you not get the email with the interview invitation? It had an attachment with a interview information sheet on it. Email them if you don't as we have to do presentations :-) Good luck!

Hi! I have spoken to a teacher at my school to help prepare mine, I have seen it in action too but I'm terrified about presenting it to everyone haha! Have you chosen what you are taking?

I think I have decided, really so nervous about presenting it! Worried I will go blank and forget everything! Have you got to be in a 9 as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I think I have decided, really so nervous about presenting it! Worried I will go blank and forget everything! Have you got to be in a 9 as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!! I only got invited to the interview on Monday so it's all been a bit rushed this week. I do have to be there at 9 too, do you know anyone else that is going?
Reply 8
Original post by LeaLea
Me too!! I only got invited to the interview on Monday so it's all been a bit rushed this week. I do have to be there at 9 too, do you know anyone else that is going?

Yeah same here! I was really worried everyone would be more prepared than me. No I don't :s-smilie:. Do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Yeah same here! I was really worried everyone would be more prepared than me. No I don't :s-smilie:. Do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same ha! I guess we are all in the same boat though so I really hope everyone will be nice and not intimidating. I'm worried about the individual questions too because this is my first uni interview and I'm likely to say the wrong thing :eek: No I don't either.
Original post by LeaLea
Same ha! I guess we are all in the same boat though so I really hope everyone will be nice and not intimidating. I'm worried about the individual questions too because this is my first uni interview and I'm likely to say the wrong thing :eek: No I don't either.

Yeah fingers crossed! I am currently at Glos uni now, but I didn't need to do an interview for my course. So it's my first interview as well, I am so worried about not knowing an answer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did everyone get the email about the time change?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Did everyone get the email about the time change?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah it's really annoying as I've had to get a new train ticket. Apparently we were supposed to have received an email before that telling us about it but I didn't get one.
Original post by Jsa94
yeah it's really annoying as I've had to get a new train ticket. Apparently we were supposed to have received an email before that telling us about it but I didn't get one.

Oh no, that really is not good! I know I noticed that, I haven't received anything either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Oh no, that really is not good! I know I noticed that, I haven't received anything either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still going to get there early. My train gets in to cheltenham at 9.10. Do you know how long does it takes to walk from there to uni? Hope I don't get lost! :tongue:
Original post by Jsa94
I'm still going to get there early. My train gets in to cheltenham at 9.10. Do you know how long does it takes to walk from there to uni? Hope I don't get lost! :tongue:

Oh really?! Thankfully it's quite a straight forward route, but does take about half an hour :s-smilie:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="rlprice93;51585317"]Oh really?! Thankfully it's quite a straight forward route, but does take about half an hour :s-smilie:.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

That's as a guess, hopefully isn't that long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
[QUOTE="rlprice93;51585329"]
Oh really?! Thankfully it's quite a straight forward route, but does take about half an hour :s-smilie:.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

That's as a guess, hopefully isn't that long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thanks, well I should have enough time then anyway. See you tomorrow then! :biggrin:
[QUOTE="Jsa94;51585351"]

ok thanks, well I should have enough time then anyway. See you tomorrow then! :biggrin:

Yeah plenty of time :smile:. Will do! :biggrin:. Are you really prepared?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
[QUOTE="rlprice93;51585357"]
Original post by Jsa94

Yeah plenty of time :smile:. Will do! :biggrin:. Are you really prepared?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noo I don't feel prepared! I'm spending the rest of the day trying to go over interview questions and finalise everything. I'm getting really stressed, especially about the current education news, I'm not sure if I know enough. How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest