Q1
Q2
Q3
Q4
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Deleted
(edited 9 years ago)
Jus found this. I have done most BMO1 papers with solutions. Should i still upload them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by physicsmaths
Jus found this. I have done most BMO1 papers with solutions. Should i still upload them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May as well. Not sure if this is as useful as the STEP thing.

(I would help but I've completed about three BMO1 questions in my life, and I thus try to avoid it as much as possible.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just wanna give you a heads up, I would delete this thread if I were you, not sure if Geoff is gonna be impressed with this. UKMT don't want any organised solutions of BMO papers on the internet and there isn't even an AOPS British section.
Original post by KongShou
I just wanna give you a heads up, I would delete this thread if I were you, not sure if Geoff is gonna be impressed with this. UKMT don't want any organised solutions of BMO papers on the internet and there isn't even an AOPS British section.

Makes sense. BMO don't release them for a reason I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about just doing it for one paper to give people an idea of what kind of solutions they want?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Gawain
BMO 2 2005/6 Question 2.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1415650144.420820.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1415650156.437645.jpg

Would you mind deleting the solutions you put up? Sorry :tongue:

Original post by physicsmaths
Makes sense. BMO don't release them for a reason I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm fairly sure UKMT has copyright over the questions. But do they have copyright over the answers if we write them?

(I'm fine deleting them lol, just a hypothetical legal question)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
Would you mind deleting the solutions you put up? Sorry :tongue:

I'm fairly sure UKMT has copyright over the questions. But do they have copyright over the answers if we write them?

(I'm fine deleting them lol, just a hypothetical legal question)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing that it's not a copyright issue, but a profit issue. As I recall you can purchase papers (incl. solutions) from their website, so if someone starts organising solutions on websites for free, that obviously cuts into their revenue. The UKMT are a charity, so they must rely on selling solutions as a primary source of income. Although this is just me speculating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending