The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Biology applicant visit day?

hello :smile: i was just wondering if anyone has been on one before , is it basically an interview?
also is anyone else invited this year?
Original post by cchocolate
hello :smile: i was just wondering if anyone has been on one before , is it basically an interview?
also is anyone else invited this year?

I also received an invitation for the interview. But im kind of confused if its really formal, or does this mean we are more likely to get an offer? Im not sure :redface:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by priyagurung14
I also received an invitation for the interview. But im kind of confused if its really formal, or does this mean we are more likely to get an offer? Im not sure :redface:

hi its nice to meet you :smile: hopefully it means were likely to get an offer if we dont look horrible on the day but they said its not formal but theres a one to one talk so its kinda like an interview isnt:s-smilie:
im really nervous what day are you thinking of going
hi its nice to meet you :smile: hopefully it means were likely to get an offer if we dont look horrible on the day but they said its not formal but theres a one to one talk so its kinda like an interview isnt:s-smilie:
im really nervous what day are you thinking of going

Nice to meet you too :biggrin: and yes the email sounded pretty much like a promising offer. They said they are ''very interested'' in my application. lol And i'm likely to visit RHU in december. I live very very far which makes it a bit difficult :frown:
Reply 4
Nice to meet you too :biggrin: and yes the email sounded pretty much like a promising offer. They said they are ''very interested'' in my application. lol And i'm likely to visit RHU in december. I live very very far which makes it a bit difficult :frown:

was thinking of december third too
i live in london so its quite near for me
hopefully ill see you there? its gonna be kinda scary not knowing anyone there:s-smilie:
was thinking of december third too
i live in london so its quite near for me
hopefully ill see you there? its gonna be kinda scary not knowing anyone there:s-smilie:

that's cool! We will probably see each other there then ahaha. And ya it's kind of scary meeting new people. But I actually like new stuff and people so hopefully it's good :biggrin:
Reply 6
that's cool! We will probably see each other there then ahaha. And ya it's kind of scary meeting new people. But I actually like new stuff and people so hopefully it's good :biggrin:

yeah :biggrin: and i dont know what to wear i dont want to be too informal but i dont wanna turn up in something formal and be the only one there looking wierd lol
yeah :biggrin: and i dont know what to wear i dont want to be too informal but i dont wanna turn up in something formal and be the only one there looking wierd lol

Ya sames. Just semi-formal I suppose? And all covered by a massive coat so no one can tell your wearing formal clothes. lol 😀
Reply 8
Ya sames. Just semi-formal I suppose? And all covered by a massive coat so no one can tell your wearing formal clothes. lol ������

lool yep thats true :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending