The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

USW Applicant 2015 & Accommodation

hello, i am starting the photography course next year and i will be 20 and i am undecided about the accommodation choices, will i be with people my age or younger in halls? Or should i look for flat mate and get a place ??? ahhh i don't know!
Original post by holsfletch
hello, i am starting the photography course next year and i will be 20 and i am undecided about the accommodation choices, will i be with people my age or younger in halls? Or should i look for flat mate and get a place ??? ahhh i don't know!

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Has anyone received any news for adult nursing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking for people to rent a home near Treforest campus. Somebody? Anybody?
Reply 4

Well I'll be 19 almost 20 when I start living in halls and I'm sure there will be people of all ages, halls is better for meeting new people and making friends, it depends what you want from your uni experience! If you already know the area and people from the area then it doesn't matter so much but I'd go for halls x

Hi :smile: I'm heading to USW halls tend to be quite mix general 18-22 (according to my cousin who graduated this year) if your looking at newport student village I have a single silver room I no longer need but need to find a new tenant for PM if you'd like to take it off my hands
Any first years looking to house share?
I'm studying at glyntaff, is it best to get halls in Liberty park (Cardiff) or house share in treforest?
Reply 8
House Share in Treforest is closer, unless you like commuting and paying for a season pass and living in the city. Plenty of houses for rent and houses to share on University of South Wales Student pad, or contact the university accommodation staff and they'll be able to help you find a share. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending