The Student Room Group

I want to start a relationship with someone

Hello and thank you for looking at this I am in year 8 (no comment please) and I have been friends with this girl for some time now and I have started to like her (if you don't know what I mean don't bother) , usually I thought that a relationship at this stage in my life was stupid , but love is a strong emotion when it is unsheathed so . We have quite a lot in common we make each other laugh , so it seams a pretty good fit on paper , but one thing is that she is in a "relationship" ( I put in quoutes as this is a very boring relationship) , as of now I kind of told my sister inlaw that I had a "crush" on her and obviously she told her yet no comment is heard from her about this what I want to know is , Do I have a chance with her and how could I start it? ( I don't want to just go full on and ask her out) thx - the guy in the title (me)
Concentrate on your studies mate, girls will come after trust me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingoftango
Hello and thank you for looking at this I am in year 8 (no comment please) and I have been friends with this girl for some time now and I have started to like her (if you don't know what I mean don't bother) , usually I thought that a relationship at this stage in my life was stupid , but love is a strong emotion when it is unsheathed so . We have quite a lot in common we make each other laugh , so it seams a pretty good fit on paper , but one thing is that she is in a "relationship" ( I put in quoutes as this is a very boring relationship) , as of now I kind of told my sister inlaw that I had a "crush" on her and obviously she told her yet no comment is heard from her about this what I want to know is , Do I have a chance with her and how could I start it? ( I don't want to just go full on and ask her out) thx - the guy in the title (me)

Please, for the love of God, don't talk about sheaths and love and the same sentence again.

I disagree with the guy above me, I would concentrate on your studies too much in year 8, don't fall behind but relax a bit while you can. It is undoubtedly too young to get into a serious relationship, though. There's nothing wrong with having a girlfriend full stop though! The problem is emotions are heightened when you enter your teens so if you get in a serious relationship and something goes wrong it can be devastating and you don't want to have to deal with that yet.

But yeah just be upfront with her 'yo your boyfriend is a douche, here's a rose' and pull a rose out from behind your back. Your are quite welcome, mate.
Reply 3
I want answers to my question nothing else..... Jeeze

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
To top on that , that is the worst piece of advise I could even have imagined someone could post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Maybe I went on the wrong website....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
To top I wish I could underline I AM NOT A SHY PERSON do not talk to me like you're the only guy with confidence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe I went on the wrong website....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, this is the wrong site. Everyone is down right mean just to get reputation points, its a way for all these sad users to belong in the internet world. sorry about this, my advice would be however to focus on school. Your in year 8 as well so your too too too young
Reply 8
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
Concentrate on your studies mate, girls will come after trust me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am in the tops ( In my head ) and all I have is the assessments which I prove successful at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
This is just free time discussion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please shut up you little kid. Have you balls even dropped yet that you want a gf?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Women are attracted to power and success work hard in school and they'll throw themselves at you mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Why can't anyone use the right you're , your etc. Jeeze telling me to focus on study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
Women are attracted to power and success work hard in school and they'll throw themselves at you mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm done trying to get any good answers from this website.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I'm done trying to get any good answers from this website.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bye then if you're not going to listen to any responses. :colonhash:
Why can't anyone use the right you're , your etc. Jeeze telling me to focus on study.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No offence but you honestly cannot expect anyone to come rushing to your help if you start correcting their grammar. I honestly think to just let things flow naturally, enjoy spending time with her but don't creep her out at the same time. When I like someone, I try to almost suck up to them, just a little bit and that way they feel appreciated. Honestly the best advice I can give you is to not listen to advice. Just be yourself and go with your instinct. Only ask her out when you feel is right.

Well I understand you really like her but the thing is she has a boyfriend if you like her that much you would respect that she is in a relationship don't try to sabotage that because that will only cause a fight between you guys and your chances will be very low just be there for her when she needs a friend and when the time is right you guys will be together it's obvious you guys have a spark but she is dating someone wait till she is single to ask her out and just be yourself until then focus on school get your life together and things will work it's self out I hope this helps you and remember to be yourself and keep on smiling :smile:
Reply 17
Well this is better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well this is better

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope I helped answer your questions
Do I have a chance with her and how could I start it?

Some would argue that it's wrong to be trying if she is already in a relationship with another guy, some might even argue that it's breaking the bro code.

In all honesty, I would suggest waiting until she's no longer in a relationship, making a move now could cause problems for example if her boyfriend finds out, you two could have an argument and she may be forced to take sides, are you confident she would pick you? Wait it out, hope for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending