The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Looking for accomodation in halls? The Plaza.

Morning all.

Because of reasons out of my control, Im having to move back home to the lovely land of newcastle and therefore having to try and find someone to cover my contract and move into the flat Im living in at the minute.

Its at the Plaza, the brand new student accomodation building right next to both unis and the centre of town. Im in block B, the block with all the facilities like laundrette, gym and common room, on the 11th floor with absaloutly amazing views over the city.

My room mates are 2 boys and 2 girls who are really fantastic and so easy to live with. The flat is none smoking, but you are allowed like in every flat in the plaza to smoke in your bedroom, just not the living areas.

if youre interested dont hesitate to give me a shout, this really is a fantastic place to live and im so gutted im having to move back when ive just made some really really good friends there.

victoria x
Reply 1
Sounds unfortunate Victoria :frown:

I live in Block B also and would be gutted if I had to move.

Anyways I reply here to ask have you tried advertising it through unipol? Advertise it there and also look on the www.unipol.co.uk website and look through the message boards; there are loads of individuals that post there looking for accomodation so reply to some of those too.

Put loads of posters up around uni everywhere with a picture or 2 and your email address for contact.

Hope any of this is helpful to you!

Rob x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Latest