The Student Room Group

Should i be worried yet?

I did half of Further Pure 1 test and got 37%. I kind of rushed it cause i knew i'd do **** so only really missed a couple of marks i was capable of,

Its still relatively early into the school year so should i be worried that i'm going bad in tests as of yet?
Reply 1
Original post by Discutimos
I did half of Further Pure 1 test and got 37%. I kind of rushed it cause i knew i'd do **** so only really missed a couple of marks i was capable of,

Its still relatively early into the school year so should i be worried that i'm going bad in tests as of yet?

Yes, the more you understand now and practice a lot then the more likely you'll be capable of getting an A
Nope.

As long as you make your mistakes now and not in the exam, it's nothing to worry about.
Original post by Discutimos

Getting 37% should be some motivation to start actually trying... In terms of your final grade it's actually way too early to tell and this doesn't mean you can't get an A in the end
Reply 4
Plenty of time to resurrect it. Work hard and give that little bit extra and you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as you're learning from the mistakes, you're fine. I know people who got a U on the first test and an A in the AS paper (which imo was the hardest paper in a good 15 years)

Quick Reply

Latest