The Student Room Group

Manchester EEE Interview

Hi,

Going down for an interview to Manchester in a few days. Quite worried about it. I have no idea what sort/style of technical questions they might ask. Anyone who perhaps has already done the interview could give some tips?
Original post by diamondv
Hi,

Going down for an interview to Manchester in a few days. Quite worried about it. I have no idea what sort/style of technical questions they might ask. Anyone who perhaps has already done the interview could give some tips?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by diamondv
Hi,

How was your interview? Have you got an offer? I have been invited for a EEE interview in February. Please could you give me a heads up on the sort of questions (mainly technical ones) that are asked, and how the whole day is?

Quick Reply

Latest